Emma (Marvel)

Name: Emma Otile

Nickname: Em or Techs (Tony calls her this to annoy her and she's given up on getting him to stop)

Gender: Female

Relations: Dad- Robert Otile (alive), Mum- Jane Otile (dead), no siblings

Powers/abilities: She is a technopath so she can manipulate technology. Decent fighter, can keep up with Natasha but would definitely lose in a real fight.

Weapons: She has a bo-staff that she created with the help of Tony. It was specifically designed to have many functions that only she can activate using her powers. These functions include taser, a data bank, USB and small hidden compartment. It is also adjustable in size like Tony's armour. She also always keeps a few hidden daggers on her. She prefers not to use guns but does if she has to.

Age: 31

Sexuality: Straight

Romantic interest: Varies but can be Tony, Steve and sometimes Scott. Also can be another OC. Her interest varies on the rp, sometimes she has none. Preference is Tony/Scott.

Appearance: Medium length Brown slightly wavy hair, tan skin, brown eyes, 5'9"

Face claim:

Normal clothes: Jeans or sweats, tshirts and hoodies, sneakers

Normal clothes: Jeans or sweats, tshirts and hoodies, sneakers. Can also be seen rocking a pair overall's on her chill days.

Personality: Loyal, kind and sassy. She is generally quiet in front of people she doesn't know very well so she can come off as tough or shy at first. Once you get to know her she's a sassy/sarcastic being but usually knows when to draw the line. If you have her trust, she'll die for you. For her trust is not something you just throw about, it is earned.

Alias: Reboot

Hero Outfit: Black leather jacket with a shield logo on the right shoulder, Army green long sleeve shirt with black stripes, black pants and combat boots. (The picture is the same except the shield logo on the jacket) She also wears a small mask sometimes if she needs to hide her face.

Weaknesses: Archery, her past - She still rarely talks about her time with the terrorists, being anywhere there is no tech - it unnerves her and also makes her feel vulnerable

Side: Good

Nemesis: none but can be added for a roleplay

Likes: Chocolate, Sherlock, Pineapples, Hoodies, Sleeping, Food

Dislikes: Ripped jeans, Not having food, slow computers.

Birthday: 14 April

Backstory: She grew up in Australia and was born with her powers. When she was 12 she and her family were on a plane flying to Germany for a holiday but the plane was hijacked. Everybody aboard were captured. Some of the terrorists began one by one questioning every adult who had been onboard the plan. They were clearly looking for someone. Not everyone made it back from those 'interviews' and those that did looked as if they almost wish they hadn't. After 3 days of this two of the men came and grabbed her parents and began dragging them towards the 'interview room'. She couldn't watch her parents get tortured so without thinking she tried to save them using her powers. She pulled on the tech within the terrorists tasers to knockout the ones holding her parents. It take long for the rest of them to overpower her and knock her out. She later woke up in a weird room by herself, completely restrained on a medical table. Apparently the leader of the group had become interested and had decided to take her and try and figure out how her powers worked. They were not successful as the next day shield showed up and raided the base. During the commotion her mum got shot and died so she was left with just her dad. Shield kept tabs on her from then until she turned 17 when she officially joined shield as a recruit. Graduating as a lvl 1 agent when she was 18, she was already a lvl 5 agent by the time she was 24 and a lvl 6 agent when she was 28. Her 'knack' with computers meant she was extremely useful in the spy line of duty.

Also during her years as a shield agent Natasha was her main combat trainer. Although Steve pitched in from time to time. She was also put undercover in a few hydra bases for years at a time, where she got quite close to Bucky. They are each other's BFF's and are really close, they are practically siblings and Bucky is very protective of Emma.