Love Me

**HEY YALLZ I'M BAAACKK AND THIS WILL BE A FLUFF BECAUSE NOW THAT MY MIND IS BETTER I DON'T WANNA GET BACK DOWN TO DEPRESSED SO ENJOY**

NO ONES POV

Tyler always had to sneak out when he hung out with Kevin because Kev and Jay haven't been on the best terms. Justin felt an uneasiness in his stomach whenever Tyler left to go to Kevin's. He didn't want to hate Ty's bestfriend, especially because Tyler got along with HIS bestfriend great. He felt Selfish to want Tyler all to himself but he didn't intend to beg on his knees for Kevin's forgiveness. He knew that he messed up alot and on top of all that made Tyler cry his eyes out. Every couple goes through that and if everyone was fine why wasn't he? Justin wasn't known for apologizing unless he deeply, truly ment it. For this reason everyone labeled him as mysterious, simply because he would only open up to two people in the school. Tyler Brown and Maya Ristow, his brothers didn't go to that school because they got picked on for being different. Not the gay different, almost everyone in that school was gay. Danny got bullied because of his cosplay so he transfered to a school for the makeup and cosplay arts. Here he met a girl who was transitioning into a boy and they began to date eachother. They would normally do cosplay as anime couples and post them online. They were the perfect match because both of them suffered from anxiety and depressions so they'd help eachother. While Damon transfered because they picked on him for being the quiet kid. Before Justin met Tyler he had been looking for some one with the same mental disorders as him because his brother seemed to be happy with his boyfriend. Because of this Justin got into some terrible relationships and gave up on love, until he met Tyler. Tyler didn't have any anxiety or depression and was very confident about his orrientation. Justin then realized, he doesn't want his brother's relationship, instead, he wanted someone to boost him up without them knowing. Tyler made Justin come out of his socially awkward bubble and Jay loved it, he could be his free self around Ty. But some if his friends didn't like the new Jay and hated Tyler for it (y'all Tyler stans know who I'm talkin bout).

***

Tyler was fed up with his bestfriend and boyfriend not liking eachother. Justin and Kevin both knew that Ty wouldn't leave it alone, he never left things alone. Tyler was in their room showering when Justin walked in. Tyler quickly stepped out, wrapping a towel around his waist. "Where ya going, baby" Justin asks as he softly places his hands on Tylers hips from behind, laying a kiss on his neck. Tyler was about to make something up when he stopped himself. He was sick and tired of it, he hated lying to both of them and it killed him inside. "Kevin's house" Tyler said as clear as day and Justin took his hands off of Tyler's waist, making Ty groan as he knew why. Tyler turned around so that he was no longer facing the mirror and was now facing Jay, who was silent. "Why so silent?" Tyler asked mockingly, he already knew why. "Why won't you just apologize" Tyler whined and Jays facial expression quickly changed from lost to serious. "I had no problem with him, he has a problem with me." Justin snapped back. "Why don't you stop defending him and defend your boyfriend, the one who's actually there for you" Justin said and Tyler backed away quickly and looked up at the ceiling to stop the tears from falling down. "What if I don't take either of your sides?" Tyler says as he walks out of the room. Justin chases after him and tugs on his sleeve, in attempt to turn him around. Tyler did not want Justin to see his tears as he tried to stay strong, he stayed facing the front door and opened his mouth, which was sore as he felt a familiar lump in the back of his throat. "What are you saying Ty?" Justin says as he looks at Tyler, who still isn't turned around. Justin knew Ty must have been pissed because normally when Jay said any nickname Tyler would look at him in his eyes. "I'm saying I'm done, with both of you" Tyler says as he snatches his hand away. He runs out of the front door and as Justin tries to chase after him he feels a sharp pain in his chest and his surroundings go blurry. Scared, he dropped down on the floor as he fainted, from a panic attack. Tyler didn't have any luck talking some sense into Jay but maybe Kev would understand. He caught an Uber, not wanting to take his car, he knew he couldn't drive while his was in pain. After a while of walking back and forth in front of the house he wondered why Jay hasn't came outside. Just as he was about to check he was interrupted by a car honk, it was his Uber. "Shit" he mumbled as he stepped inside the uber. The ride was quiet, normally with Justin they would post musicallys and random posts as music played. This time, he was alone and he hated the feeling. He tried to regain his feeling before he met Jay and was a single rider. The thought of this only made Tyler want to cry more as it only made him realize that him and Justin just broke up.