A Break pt. 2

JAYS POV
"Maya it hurts" I grunt as I roll around whining.

"Jay what hurts?" she asks as she throws me an annoyed look.

"Eveeythingggg. My heart hurts, my stomach hurts, my cuddles hurrt....I miss Ty" I whine once more as she rolls her eyes at me, causing me to stop whining.

"You're the one who needed a break remember. And maybe if you ate something since y'all took a break you wouldn't be hungry." she states as I stop rolling and go to the bed, plopping flatly on it.

"Ya don't remind me, I messed up. I need him though. And I ate noodles" I murmur from inside the blankets as I can feel how annoyed she is.

I don't blame her, it's been five days since me and Tyler talked and all I can do is think of him.

I haven't seen, felt, or even heard from him and all I wanted was to cuddle with him.

"Call him" she says, tossing me my phone.

"You know I can't talk to him for another two days" I reply, picking my head up and looking at her.

"Ya but it's your fault Jay, sorry but nothing I can do"

"Why did I want a break again?" I ask her as I realized I told her everything between me and him.

"Uh.... you ditched him to hang out with Danny and Damon before they went back to Minnesota. He left with Chris and came back super happy as if he had the night of his dreams. Blah blah... " she says and I knew it, it was all my fault.

"I didn't mean to ditch him, I was just gonna hang with them and go to Tyler again. But me being retarded ass me I had to get high off my ass and forgot about Ty as I caught an Uber home" I defend myself as I realized that I wasn't helping myself.

"You ditched your boyfriend on the holiday of love to get high. Sounds like you deserve to be lonely right now" she snaps back as she lights a bong, taking in alot of smoke.

"I'm gonna go do something about it" I say, getting up as I grab my car keys.

I drive to his parents house and knock on the door.

To my surprise it was answered by Chris who looked just shocked as me.

"Who was at the-" Tyler begins to say as he stops talking, locking eyes with me.

"Hey Justin" Chris says, breaking the silence.

"Uhm, I uh came to talk to Ty" I say, snapping out of my daze.

"Alone" I add as Chris doesn't move.

He nods his head before leaving to head upstairs.

"Actually outside is better" Ty says as he takes my arms and leads me to the park which was only a few feet away.

"So.... " I hear him say as we sit on the park bench, distant from everyone.

"Tyler you do realize that I wanted a break, we're still together" I admit as I hope he didn't have feelings for Chris.