Intoduction

DISCLAIMER this is my first story so watch out

                                Millie's POV
I was really living the dream, a kid actor on one of the most famous shows out. I have the most amazing boyfriend and best friends. I was stopped from my trance when I got a text.

JACOB: Hey bby how r u

I looked down at my Phone and smiled

MILLIE: great now that your texting me ❤️
JACOB: I miss you so much when will I see you next ?!
MILLIE: 😭 I think in a whole week
JACOB: ughh I can't wait, I got to go bye ❤️
MILLIE: k love you bye
                                   Read
He was gonna come see me the day before I went to start filming stranger things.

                        Mrs Browns POV
"MILLIE BREAKFAST" I already knew she was up because I peeked in her room and saw her texting Jacob. I was getting sick of him. He was slowly changing Millie.

                            Millie's POV
I was eating my usual, eggos,When I heard a knock on the door. I sprinted up to the door to see it was Sadie. "SADIE!!!!!" I squealed as we started hugging. After about 30 minutes of talking she said, "So hows mister dum dum?"
" Shut up he's super sweet!" I squealed. She went up to use the restroom when I heard under her breath " sure, sweet, lets go with that"
                               1 week later
"BOO!" Is all I heard before a wild Jacob was tickling me. "Stop! I missed you so much" I said while turning to crash my lips into his. We pulled away and I saw his red, smiling face
SORRY I KEEP SKIPPING PARTS IM JUST LAZY
                               1 day later
Walking into my cabin with tears in my eyes I see al my best friends waiting for me, "MILLIE" they all shout in unison. "I missed you guys," I say, practically choking on tears. I feel this thing in my hand though. An all too familiar thing. Finns, curly, beautiful hair. I quickly let go pretending that didn't happen.
                                 2 hours later
"SLEEP OVER TIME!!!" Sadie and I squealed while the boys just rolled their eyes.  We all walked into the cabin holding our pillows, candy and cloths picking beds
                                 Finns POV
Caleb and I were sharing a bed, Gaten and Noah were sharing a bed and of course, Sadie and Millie were sharing a bed. Although we had our sleeping arrangements they were completely screwed up. Millie and Sadie made me lay down in their bed because they were afraid of IT, which we had all seen except Millie and Sadie. About 4 hours had past and we were now watching Love, Simon. Both girls had fallen asleep. So had Gaten and Noah so me and Caleb decided to get back in our beds. I looked over to Caleb, " night" " good ni-" he was cut off by a notification we all git but obviously Caleb and I were the only ones awake. We both opened it at the same time with faces of utter shock, the title of the article was, "Jacob Sartorious was with who?" We both looked over to Millie, peaceful and barely awake, get up to check her phone.