Chapter 10 - Mistake

*Chyna POV*

It was 6:00 AM and I been up all night thinking about Akeim. Next thing I know theres a knock on my door I get up to answer, it was him. 

"What do you want?" I ask. 

"you" He says. 

"Man get the fuck up outta here." I say with an attitude. 

"Can I come in?" 

I open the door wider. he tried to kiss me. 

"Really." He says. 

"Yes, really." I get an attitude. 

"That attitude is going to get you nowhere." 

I rolled my eyes. He grabs my throat and pulls me into a kiss then his tongue slips threw next thing you know we tongue kissing. After that I just sat there tryna hold my blush. He wraps his arms around me. 

"I love you Chyna." 

"I love you too." 

He goes and uses the restroom. next thing i know his phone is ringing. I pick it up. 

"Hello?" 

"Who this." Some ratch sounded hoe says. 

"I'm Akeim girlfriend who are you." 

"Hold up, Chyna? This Nalisa bitch." 

"What you doing calling my mans phone?" 

"Well yo man was on these lips last night." 

I hung up once I say him. 

"Really!" I yell at him. 

"How long was you gonna keep it from?!!" 

"You kissed Nalisa!" 

"Let me explain!!!" He yells

"NAH FUCK YOU! YOU DON"T FUCKING LOVE ME!! WE OVER WITH AIN GONNA GET PLAYED OR CLOWNED BY YOU NO MO! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS AFTER WHAT I TOLD!??? I yelled at him crying. He  walk towards me. I pushed him and kept hitting him but, he held my arms. 

"GET OUT MY HOUSE!!" I yell sobbing like crazy. 

"Let me explain!" He yells. 

"GET OUT!!!!!!" 

After that he walks out. I just sat on the floor crying then Bianca and Kendrick comes walking in. 

"Chyna was wrong?!" Kendrick drops all his shit and runs towards me. He puts his arms around me and I cry into his chest. Bianca was holding my hand. I didn't speak after I little while I got up and walked to my room Bianca followed. She tried to talk to me but, I kept quiet. 

"Chyna whats wrong?! Chyna?!!" Silence 

-

-

after hours it was 3:00 AM I was still yup I look at my Grandmothers picture on my dresser and pick it up and kissed it. 

"I wish you where still here." I cried. 

I looked at my phone and seen I had 100+ missed calls and text from Akeim. Then my Brother walked in my room. 

" I thought you were still up. Chyna I need to know what happened I'm not leaving until you tell me" He says. 

"Your friend thats whats wrong he a dawg." I said angry. 

Kendrick was angry I could tell. 

"Kendrick, promise me you wont hurt him." 

He walks out with no words. 

KENDRICK POV

That lil nigga broke my sister heart again ian having it so me and him are gonna have a nice old talk. I drove to his house and started to bang on the door. he opened. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I say pulling out my gun. 

"I fucked up I know!!! but she ain't let me explain. Nalisa kissed me first  I didn't want her to do it!!!!" He yells with tears. 

"Kendrick you know I love your sister!!" 

I put the gun to his temple.

"If you gonna kill me you might as well do it now." He said closing his. 

"You gonna fix your shit or don't you ever talk to her again!!" I said punching him he punched my back then we just started  fighting, I pulled my gun out and tried to shot him. There was a gun shot and a body sounding like it dropped to the floor I turned around to see my sister on the floor bleeding. 

"Chyna!" We both screamed. 

I ran over to her, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to shot you! Stay with me!!" We got to the hospital real quick........

-----------------------------------------------

Damn, poor Chyna😩