Chapter 24 - Forgive me

CHYNA POV 1 MOUTH LATER

Life is hell Andre misses his dad he's seen him maybe twice since we broke up and Kalen is doing fine too I'm 7 mouths pregnant. what he did was wrong, and it hurt me. I've been living at Theos with him and his wife Niyah I love her I been with Bianca alot to which had her baby she's so cute her name is Vanae and looks just like Bianca. Akeim text's me and call's be maybe 100 hundred times a day but I just ignore them. Keshawn came over to check up on me. 

"Hey Brother" I said and hugged him

"Chyna you need to talk to him." He said.

"Who you mean the cheating bastard?" I said. 

"Chyna for real he ain't the same, the only thing he does is smoke drink. He barely sleeps. Ya'll to belong together and Akeim always tells me how much he loves you and how sorry he is and how he try's to talk to you." Keshawn says. We walked to the Kitchen and I seen Akeim there talking to Theo. I looked at him and I just wanted to cry. Keshawn and Theo knew what was about to happen so they Andre outside with them. 

"Chyna I miss you so much." He says. 

"Don't Akeim." I said. 

"Chyna I'm sorry!" He semi-yells

"Fuck that I'm sorry shit! I gave you my heart, I gave you a child and giving you another one!! I cried. "How could you do that too me, when I only love you, the only person I've ever fucked is you! That shit hurt Akeim." I cried he went over and held me. 

"Chyna I'mma show you I promise you don't know how much I miss you I miss my son's. I love you." He says to me. I just start hitting him he grabbed my hands and I just cried into his chest. "It's never going to happen again please come back home." He says and hold his hand out like he was about to give me something he put the wedding ring in my hand. I thought for a moment I really can't think of myself with no other nigga then him the only nigga I really love is him. I put the ring on my finger. He kissed me he went down to my neck to my lips. 

***

I was done packing and I could here Akeim playing with Andre. It was time to go I hugged Theo and Niyah and we went. It was so good to be back home. as soon as I got out the shower and I was walking around the house with just a robe on the baby started kicking. 

"Akiem!" I yelled he came running. 

"The baby's kicking." I said he went over and put his hand on it and smiled which made me smile. I missed his big headed ass. 

"So you think ian gonna notice that you naked?" He said making his way down to my clit and slowly rubbing it. I let out a little moan. 

"Shit you missed daddy didn't you?" He ask rubbing it more. 

"Mhm I missed daddy." I said. then he slid a finger in it and started going fast I think you know what happened after that.

*******************

-

-

-

-

Thoughts????

Yes it was short sorry

 if you wanna be a character in any of my books hit me up!!!