Chapter 11- Shot

*Chyna POV*

I woke up in pain I looked around and seen Biannca, Kenny, and no Akeim. 

"I'm so sorry Chyna ian mean to shot you." Kendrick says, 

"I told you not to hurt him. if you would of talked and sat down with him this would have never happened." I said angry. 

"I know but, that nigga hurt you." He said. 

"That nigga is also your home boy." I say. 

"You right, i'll have a talk with him." He gives me a kiss on the for head. 

then I see Akeim walk in, they all got up and left. It was just me and him. 

"I'm sorry Chyna The kiss was a mistake. She kissed me and yea I kissed back but then I pushed her of--!" He said shedding a tear. 

I stopped him and kissed him, and then slapped him. 

"If you ever do that again that's it for us." I say serious. 

"I promise Chyna. I love you so much." 

"I love you too Akiem and make sure you and my brother talk." I say. 

"We will. I'm sorry you got shot."

"Don't be, it was my fauly for reacting that way, I should have listened to your side of the story." 

"It ain't yo fault if it's anybody's fault its mine, now shhh and go to sleep you getting out tomorrow morning." He kissed me and walked out. 

AKIEM POV

I had to talk to Kendrick thats been my boy since grade school. 

"Kendrick can we talk?" 

" I was thinking the same thing brother." He says. 

"Man look, I'm sorry you know I love your sister and I love you too you like my brother and we both did something stupid." 

"You right but, you know I don't play about my sister.I'm sorry, but Nigga don't hurt her again or I'mma have no choice but to kill you and I don't wanna do that." He said. 

"Man nigga come here" I said smiling. We did a bro hug. 

We went back into her room she was resting, 

------------------------------

Sorry its very short