Repent

Dices POV
My heart pounding in my chest I threw myself against the wall for thinking of  my sinful dream. My body temperature rose as I feel to my knees and got close to my bed , I got into my pray position and began mumbling my prayers "Lord almighty, in heaven with wonderful grace please protect me from these sinful thoughts and keep terrible Lucifer away from me!" I was shaking as I heard a scoff "hello?" I turned my head and saw my mentor "sir I-!" "What sinful thoughts have you been thinking of." "Well...I've been having bad dreams." He storms in a slaps me with a Bible "what type of bad dreams?" I whimper and hold my cheek "homosexual dreams.." he nodded "no more spending time with those damn evil people. It's corrupting you." I nod "well..I'm the only one who can cleanse them!" I lied , I just let them go. "Fine. Your allowed to go see them but you must stay away for 3 months and cleanse yourself." He walks out and I slowly whine and already feel the sin creeping up on me. "Stop Lucifer! Get away from me!" I whine and climb on my bed "stop it.." I whimper and begin to wrap up in my bed and begin to pray once more...I want this to stop..even if it feels kinda good..

(Sorry for the short chap and school is being a hitch rn)