Sinful kiss

Dices pov
I was hiding in a room and I growled, I softly crawled on my bed and laid down. I began to rub my head against the pillow and I smiled. I rubbed my hand against my stomach and I felt a fire light inside of me "Satan...no" I felt a stronger fire inside of me and I began to sweat. My small bedroom was super cold but I felt hot.. I slowly rubbed my lower level and I whined. "Satan stop." I whimpered louder when I felt a hot feeling on my lips , I closed my eyes and felt something cover them. "Satan I-" I was cut off by the warm feeling of lips and felt a hand spread my legs "Satan ple-" "hush" I growled and I didn't want this just yet "Satan No!" He began to kiss my lips more and softly kisses my neck. He then  feels licks and bites my sensitive flesh. I growled and began to whine "stop it~!" I felt him grab my manhood and I instantly stopped "get back!" I push him off and take off my blindfold "god protects me and-" I saw his eyes flash red and he tackled me and began to rub my body "I want you to be my lover." I blushed and looked away "sat-" "call me Lucifer." "L-Lucifer...I..I'm a priest." "and I'm the devil so what?" "...but I can't I'd be locked up and punished!" "No one will touch you my queen. If you just agree to me" "..." I look away and whimpered "maybe" he instantly grabs my throat and puts a necklace on me "whenever your in danger..just kiss that.." "it has a Satan star! The pope or whoever holy sees me wearing this Ill be punished!" "Just hide the emblem in your shirt and whenever something happens just kiss it and I'll save you~" I frown and softly kissed his cheek. "Okay..." I slowly felt him rub my body. What am I doing...

(Alright..there)