Finding My Bride.

"Kakashi stop reading That smut and come down here." Yelled an angry Jiraya. Kakashi walked down the stairs to see his grandfather in the living room going over treaties.
"Look you need to find a bride and find one fast me and Tsunade want to retire and I cannot leave this throne empty. You know how many enemies we have. Tomorrow night I will hold a ball and you will find yourself a bride whether you like them or not. You MUST make a heir to the throne Kakashi Hatake." "Yes Jiraya I will be on my best behavior." Muttered an annoyed Kakashi as he went back up to his room.

"NARUTO HURRY UP." Naruto Uzumaki was working at a flower shop with his two friends Ino Yamanaka and Sakura Haruno. He was running around grabbing vases and roses and helping the girls arrange flowers. They were working overtime to make sure that the Kings ball tomorrow had a lot of lovely flowers. "I can't wait to see all our flower tomorrow surrounded by Royalty." Said Sakura. "Wait we are actually going to the ball?" Ask a Shy Naruto. He knew that Sakura and Ino were going to dress him up like a girl although he is a man just with Feminine qualities.
"Of course, maybe we will meet the prince I heard he's looking for a bride." Said Ino. Sakura shrieks at the news "AHHH Naruto that's perfect maybe the prince will fall in love with you."
"I highly doubt that Sakura." Said an
unamused Naruto.
"I'm a male, hello. He needs a woman he need an heir to the throne." Sakura chuckled,
"Which you can give him anyways." Naruto shook his head. These two are the only two that knows his secret, and it is a secret they will hold dear.

Kakashi was pacing he didn't want to find a wife, he only liked men and only Uzumaki males can get pregnant, but they all died out. He didn't want to take over the throne he wanted to read his smutty books all day. He just wished his father, and his older brother was still alive, so that one of them could take the throne. Kakashi Brother and Father died protecting Kakashi. When the Uchiha Clan came to kill Kakashi. Kakashi's Mom was a Uchiha resulting in him have one eye of the Uchiha and one eye of the Hatake family. They tried to kill him, but his older brother Minato jumped in front of the sword aimed for him. Blood pooling from his other brother he didn't have time to grieve, his brother gave him a chance at life so he ran. He never did see how his Father died but they had a funeral for both of them and he felt like his whole world fell apart.

(Yes Minato is a Hatake and so is Jiraya and Tsunade. Naruto is an Uzumaki Son of Kuruma and Kushina. Alsooooo Kuruma makes Icha Icha not Jiraya 🤷🏾‍♀️Now that's that.)

After Finishing 50 Vases for the Prince's ball the girls and Naruto all fall back on the couch attempting to keep their eyes open.
"Woo we did it now if we can just make it up the stairs we can all get some sleep before we shop for the ball." Said Ino. However, she was talking to herself because Naruto and Sakura were already sleep.
"Uh might as well join them." She said sleepily and laid on Naruto shoulder and fell asleep.

Kakashi was tossing and turning he couldn't help but stay awake. He didn't want this ball tomorrow or a forced marriage he finally calmed his self saying.
"What the worst thing that can happened? Maybe I'll actually find a bride or someone worth my time." He just turned on his back and stared at the ceiling.
"Dad , Minato just guide me please I miss you both be with me tomorrow." He said the silent prayer and went to sleep.

Morning broke and Naruto trying to get up but feels two bodies on him. Seeing that him and Ino and Sakura fell asleep on the couch he woke them up so that they can get this day started. "As much as I don't want to dress as a girl I actually want to go to the ball."
"Sakura , Ino wake up so we can go shopping for the ball." Both girls jumped up and both fought over who uses the bathroom first while Naruto just got up and made breakfast while he giggled at the girls antics.

Kakashi woke up to sun hitting his face. "Forgot to fucking close the blinds." Maybe I can sleep for a couple of more minutes. Kakashi closed his eyes and as soon has he sensed Mr sandman coming...
"KAKASHI GET UP BEFORE I BURN YOUR PORN." Kakashi sighs to himself leave it to Tsunade to put fear in his heart so early in the morning.
"Hai hai Tsunade I'm up." Kakashi just puts on a robe and goes to eat.
"I'm so excited for you to find yourself a bride." Said a happy Tsunade.
"Yeah yeah whatever." Kakashi finishes his meal and goes back to his room until it's time for him to get ready.

Naruto and the girls head out and run to a dress shop. First Sakura tried on a dresses while Ino and Naruto judged. Finally settling on a Light pink dress with emerald flowers the open up at the knee, this dress brought out her eyes. Ino was up next and through trial and error she settled on a maroon gown that stops at her ankles with a sweetheart neckline. Naruto was next and the ladies put him through a lot. While the girls went through maybe 5 dresses, Naruto went through a lot more about 30 until they found the perfect dress. The top was a long sleeve crew neck The was orange and from his waist down it was black it opened on his knees like Sakura and stop at the ankles like Ino and was tight from the waist up.
"PERFECT don't you agree Ino."
"It is perfect you look amazing Naruto." They went to pay and went to go home and get ready the ball that started in 2 hours.

Kakashi was getting fitted for his tux and he could just imagine all the girls that will beg for his attention. That made him shivered, he didn't want any girl reaching for the proctor covering his Uchiha eye or his mask covering his face. Only the one he loved would get the honor of seeing his face and if he didn't love the woman he married then she would never see his face. He got fitted in an a black and grey suit matching his hair and his Hatake eye. He made his way to ball.
"Let's get this night started."

"Come on Naruto you look fine we are going to be late." Sakura Said
"Coming coming Ino you ready.?" Ask Naruto
"Yes yes let's go get you a man Naruto." Giggled Ino, Naruto sighed.
"Can I catch a break this is supposed to be for them."

They got in Ino's car since it was the cutest and drove to the ball. Once they reached the ball, it was already in full swing. Taking a deep breath these three walked inside.