The Ball

Kakashi sat up observing the people at the party , they all looked at him with greed none of them stood out the all kind of muddled together. This was hopeless how was he going to find a bride if nobody even stood out. All the fangirls looked up to get close to him even his best friends girlfriend ugh girls make him sick. He really like men he wished he could find a man that could give birth so he didn't have to worry about touching a greedy female.

Naruto , Sakura , and Ino all stood outside the door and Ino was the first one to push the door open and walked in. Soon Sakura followed then Naruto. The laughing and the chattering kept going nobody even seemed to notice the three walk in nobody but three people. They all walked to the punch bowl together and drank a little bit before starting to go and dance with each other not sensing three sets of eyes on them.

Kakashi saw the blonde walk in and he forgot how to breathe. He was gorgeous. Sun kissed skin , whiskers birth marks and bright blonde hair that put the sun to shame along with his bright blue eyes. He stared at the blonde and saw the way he looked when he was sad,  joking and pouting. "He is the cutest thing alive he must become my bride." Kakashi knew he was a boy , because he never been attracted to a female as long as he lived.

(Kakashi is 21 and Naruto is 16)

Naruto felt eyed on him but paid no attention to it he turned to see the girls blushing. "What's up with you guys did you find someone to dance with." "Uhm Yeah." Said Sakura and he watched her walk off to a read haired man with a Kanji tattoo for Love. When he turned back around he saw Ino already walking towards a girl with a Chinese buns on hair and if Naruto was straight he would totally go after her. Being left alone he sighs and just sips his drink until he hears gasps and mutters. He looks up and sees the Prince in all his mysteriousness walking towards him while staring at him.

I walk up to my bride well who I hoped to make my bride, and even made eye contact with him. He so cute to me every little expression has my heart doing summersaults. I ignore the females trying to get me to dance I'm only focused on The blonde and I will reach him. I was intercepted by a red haired woman. "Prince my name is Mei and I was wondering if you would have this dance with me?"
"No." I said with a straight face and quite frankly a little mean, I continued walking and finally I stand right in front of the blonde and the whole ball goes quiet.

"Would you like to dance." The prince said to me as he held out his hand. One look to Sakura and she told me to go ahead and Ino was squealing. One dance shouldn't hurt right. So I took his hand. "Lead the way Prince Charming." I Said a little mockingly and instead of him getting mad he laughed. So were are dancing and he ask me what my name was. "Naruto Uzumaki." When Kakashi heard me say my last name he seemed almost happy, I wondered if he knew I could have kids. He whispered in the my ears "Kakashi Hatake." I shuddered at the way his breathe tickled my ear.

I love the way the blonde feels in my arms or should I say Naruto. "Naruto I want you to be my bride if that's okay with you." I whispered that in Naruto ear and Naruto froze. "Just think about it I'm not going to force you." We continued dancing and getting to know each other. At the end of the ball, Naruto looked up at me and said "I will love to be your bride." I leaned down and kissed him. You can hear gasps but I don't care. "AHHH YES NARUTO WHAT DID WE TELL YOU." One young lady with blonde hair yelled, I can only assume that was a friend of my bride. "Ladies and Gentlemen I'm so happy you could attend. I have found my bride Naruto Uzumaki But please stay and enjoy yourselves as for me and my bride will be taking our leave."

I'm being pulled by the Prince or should I say my husband. While waving to Sakura and Ino. I have to ask my husband if I'll still be able to see them. We appear in a room and see an older man with white hair and a woman with blonde hair and big breasted and immediately recognized her. "Baachan?" She looks up and looked shocked, "Naruto is that you?" I smiled at the woman I've always seen as a grandmother. "In the flesh baachan" she picks me up and squeezes him leaving the other two in the roomed stunned. "How's Kushina and Kuruma?" Ask Tsunade "Well they're traveling Icha Icha That book is popular." I Said. "I can see why." I thought, Icha Icha was an amazingly erotic book and I only dreamed of acting things out with my future husband. Tsunade and I got into a long good conversation before We heard the king scoff.

I can't believe Naruto's Dad makes my beloved Icha Icha , I just have to meet him but how does my grandmother know Naruto? "Not to spoil the reunion but how does my lovely wife knows Kakashi bride? Said Jiraya. "Well before I became your wife I was a Medic to the Uzumakis and I delivered Naruto. How long as it been?" "16 years Baachan she basically raised me with my parents always traveling." Said Naruto and they turned back to each other to catch up. Jiraya looked at Kakashi and gave him a smile " so he's an Uzumaki male huh. Guess you found a way to produce an heir." "If he wants im not forcing him to have kids." I said

(Tsunade is not kakashi real grandmother Jiraya first wife died and remarried.)

Kids I love kids it way to early in me and Kakashi relationship for kids but I wouldn't mind having his kids and I suddenly blush. "Naruto are you sick ? Asked a worried Tsunade "No I'm not , Baachan I want to spend time with my husband. I gave Tsunade one last hug and went over to Kakashi. "I'm a little tired can we hit the hay?" I ask Kakashi. "He looked at me and did a smile or what I assumed was a smile can't really tell with his mask on. He lead me to a room and he went to leave. "Wait aren't we going to bed where are you going?"

He wants to sleep with me already? I don't know but it makes me happy if he does. "Well Naruto I didn't know if you'd be comfortable sleeping with me so early." He walks up to me " I am your bride I chose you let's go to bed together." So I led him to our new room and we took separate showers and I let him borrow a shirt and we fell asleep.