Inaguration

Naruto is nervous he pacing and it doesn't help that he's been feeling sick lately. It's been a month since the honeymoon and they're are about to announce The new king and queen to the kingdom and he's nervous. He just spent 20 minutes throwing up on account to his nerves. He cannot keep anything down and is shaking and he just wants to crawl back in the bed.

"Naruto.... Naruto you will be fine open the door let's get you dressed." Said Shikamaru.
"Shika where my husband."
"Already waiting for you so let's go."
Naruto hears that and opens the door he lets the maids dress him and do his hair. He still a bundle of nerves but doesn't want to keep Kashi waiting. So once they finish dressing him up Shika leads them to the balcony the one that can see all of Konoha. There already waiting was the Kashi.

"Ready?" Said Kakashi
"As much as I'll ever be." Kakashi kissed Naruto on the cheek.
"You'll do amazing." He holds Naruto hands am the door opens.
"Introducing King Kakashi And Qüéêñ Naruto Hatake."
Applause breaks out and Naruto stands their waving and Smiling at the ground they all seemed to merge together. Until he saw those eyes. His smile immediately fell. Naruto was committed on to making sure he remembered that face to identify later. Naruto eyes suddenly turned red like a fox and stared into that man soul and saw hate, malicious intent and Murder.

The kingdom focused on the new kings speech didn't see the queens eyes but Shikamaru and Asuma both seen it and only prayed that Naruto didn't act out. After all he was brash when pushed a certain way. Naruto finish committing the man face into memory and his eyes turned back to his bright blue and it was time for his speech. He gave the man one more look and began he speech.

"Konoha I am honored that you would have me as your queen I promise that I will uphold my husband and this position that you trusted to me. I will protect this kingdom with every breath in my body and I will protect you all."
"All Hail The King and Qüéêñ." The crowd cheers repeatedly and Naruto smile comes back in full effect. After they bid farewell to the people of Konoha Naruto tells Asuma and Shikamaru to gather Jiraya and Tsunade and Meet in the Throne Room.
"Is there a reason the 6 Of us are meeting after the inauguration." Ask a worried Kakashi
"Yes there is now let's go."

Once all 6 people are in the room Naruto gets to talking.
"Okay I don't want anybody in this room to be frightened but I have news concerning me and Kakashi and the Kingdom." They are all at attention from this. "Okay people have always wondered why only Uzumaki males can get pregnant and not any other males. It's because we are all fox, we all have a little fox demon blood in us." Everybody's jaw drops at that "Shika Asuma It's why my eyes turned red when I was angry earlier." "Okay but why were you mad?" Ask Asuma
"I saw those bastard they dared come to the inauguration and try to blend in , I saw them immediately." Eyes turned red again and his fingernails grew along with his hair. "Calm down Naruto Who are those bastards." Said Jiraya.

"The Uchiha I saw them." Naruto said calming down but eyes still red "He stood there and I can read aura while in my fox state and his was reeking of Murderous intent and Hate." At that everybody just gasped. "They want to hurt my husband over my dead body. I will lay waste to ANY Uchiha that has any ill intent to MY husband." Naruto at this point was sporting his full fox. His red eyes, long nails long hair with red streaks and fangs he intends to to protect what his.

"Naruto Calm down I won't let anything happen to myself or you." Kakashi brings Naruto into a hug to calm him down. "You're not mad that I didn't tell you that I have demon blood in me." Naruto ask a little concerned. "Absolutely not I'm glad I found the perfect wife willing to go to such lengths to defend me." Kakashi kisses him and Naruto eyes return to his blue eyes hair stays as long as it grew which is mid back but the streaks of red is gone and so are his fangs and fingernails. Tsunade sighs in relive she always felt on edge when any Uzumaki went to that fox state it spelt danger.

"Naruto do you remember what he looked like?" Ask Shika.
"I do gather every pictures of everybody in the Uchiha Clan and I will identify who I saw. But if you Excuse me I want to spend time with my husband." Naruto grabs Kakashi and leads him to their shared bedroom. "Kashi..." Naruto starts when they both entered the room. "Somethings wrong with me. I'm usually really calm and don't go into my fox state so easily Tsunade need to check me out."
"Are you sure do you want to do it today?"
"Yeah after dinner right now I want to take a nap with you if you can."
"Of course my duties can be postponed until tomorrow."

They lay down to take a nap Kakashi stares at his wife. "He sleeps so peacefully." Kakashi soon closed his eyes and joins Naruto in dream land. Tsunade paces she knew something was up with Naruto. He's never one to go into his fox state like that. He always hated going into his fox state because he hated how his hair grew out every time. She thinks more but then chalks it up to him being protective of his husband. "There's no way that Gaki is pregnant."

Dinner comes fast and they talk about Naruto and Kashi honeymoon and Naruto blushes. After that first night him and Kakashi was literally fucking like rabbits you know until the last night they took it slow. Naruto face resembled a tomato and Kakashi just ate his food like nothing happened.

Later that night Naruto and Kakashi pull Tsunade aside to do a check up on Naruto. "He hasn't been feeling well hasn't been keeping certain foods down and throws up every morning like clock work." Says Kakashi.
"Okay lay down let me do a check up." Tsunade Says. Naruto lays down and Tsunade does a check up and figures out what's wrong with Naruto.