Mero And Akarui

Naruto Is waddling around the palace like literally waddling. He's his about to pop. "Ma You looking good" Kakashi leans down to give Naruto a kiss. "I look like a pig." Naruto pouted. They head to the table to eat lunch. Naruto is nine months and is ready to see his Kit. After the Uchiha left Itachi and Sasuke gave their father the journal to read and he confronted his wife about it and she broke down saying she didn't mean to and she loved him. She was banished from the kingdom and was to never be seen by the borders for as long as she lived. The Uchiha Kingdom and the Hatake Kingdom finally dropped the hatred between one another and became allies. All in the span of 8 months.

"Kashi I want to see Sakura and Ino I miss them." Naruto Says
"I tried they might be a little busy."
"Hn not hungry." Naruto Attitude has change over the months he's still a brash Qüéêñ but he's been snapping a lot lately. Someone covers Naruto eyes.
"Kashi I'm not in the mood leave me alone."
"BAKA I'm not your husband." The voice said. Naruto quickly turns around to see a pregnant Sakura and a Very pregnant Ino. Naruto Hughes then both well as best as he could with his belly.
"I've missed you guy how have you been Well obviously busy looking at you." Laughed Naruto.

The three go and have lunch together in the garden Naruto rarely enters but the catch up over the ten months they all got married and are now all pregnant with their first kid. While Sakura only 6 months , Ino is 8 and Naruto is due. "Tenten is just so amazing like she's a great queen and she's great in bed." Ino is gushing about her wife. While Naruto is trying to understand how a girl can get another girl pregnant but decides not to think too much about it since he is pregnant with Kakashi baby. "Gaara May Act like he's indifferent and doesn't care but when it just us he's ...." Sakura trails off and blushes.

"Aww you guys are so cute. I'm glad y'all not stuck in some loveless marriage."
"What about you Naruto how's you and Kakashi?" Ask Ino
"It's great , he is amazing and when I say we have amazing sex. It's mind blowing. He just ratified a peace treaty with all the major kingdoms so life's peaceful." Naruto said
"That good Gaara trying to do the same thing but Uchihas won't budge what's y'all secret?" Ask Sakura
"Can't say." They all started laughing and Suddenly Naruto feels a sharp pain and yells

"Fuck" Naruto Says and stands up to alleviate some pain.
"Naruto are you okay." Ask Ino
"Yeah I should be DAMN." Naruto falls to his knee in pain.
"Ok I'm having the baby somebody call Tsunade and my husband." Sakura runs to find Tsunade and Ino helps Naruto to the birthing room. The make it to the room and Naruto lays down and Ino grabs his hands. Tsunade and Sakura come in next and Sakura grabs his other hand and Tsunade checks the position of the baby.
"Okay Naruto the baby head is out I can see it."
"Where Kakashi?" Ask Naruto Who was now trying to get his breathing under control
"I'm sure he'll be here soon Naruto." Stated Ino.

"Okay Push for me" Tsunade Said Naruto gives a couple of pushes.
"Okay one more and the baby will be out."
"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HUSBAND I KNOW HES SERIOUSLY NOT GOING TO MISS THE BIRTH OF OUR CHILD." Yelled Naruto
"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Kakashi kisses Naruto on he forehead and comes behind him to where Naruto is laying in Kakashi chest.
"Kaka Baka you're late. I almost had our child without you here , I would've never forgave you."
"I know I wouldn't have lived it down either." With his husband there he pushed and gave birth to his first child.

"Congratulations it's a healthy baby boy. Shizune clean the boy up." Tsunade leans down to clean Naruto up to see another head.
"Oh Naruto."
"What is it can I see my baby?"
"Well about baby you're having another one."
"WHAT" screamed Naruto and Kakashi
"Yes so let's push."
Naruto pushes and pushes all the while thinking how could he be Qüéêñ and raise two children and still have time with Kakashi.
"One more push Naruto."

Naruto gave that one final push and heard a cry. "Congratulations it's another baby boy." Tsunade checks to see if The was the last baby and to her relieve it was. Naruto is crying happy tears.
"Can I see my Kits ?" Naruto ask
"Yes here you go." Said Shizune
Naruto twin boys take after both of them. The first son has silver hair with blonde streaks and had blue eyes but red Irises taking after kakashi eyes. The second son has blonde hair with silver streaks and red eyes with blue iris.
"What's their names Naruto." Sakura asked.
"The first son name is Mero and The second son is Akarui."

Kakashi gives Naruto a kiss. "Those are beautiful names and we make beautiful children."
"Yeah cause they take after me." Naruto giggles when he saw Kakashi pout.
"Ino Sakura As much as I love my kids I want to take a nap with my husband. Take my kids get to know them you're their aunts after all." Naruto Says tiredly by the time the kids left his arms he was already asleep in Kakashi arms. Kakashi was already sleep. Hey child birth takes a lot out of the parents. Even if one was late to his child birth.

Naruto Woke up to his husband staring at him. "Mhm That was nice but where our kids.?"
"Right here mother hen." Kakashi pulls the bassinet over so Naruto can see their two boys.
"They're are so cute when it's time for us to retire please make both of the heir to the throne. I'd hate to see them fight because of who was born first."
"Of course. Sakura and Ino wanted me to tell you Bye their spouses are off to try and become allies with the Uchiha."
"Hm I'll get back at them during their child births." Suddenly the twins started crying and Kakashi hands both kids to Naruto while he went to heat up their bottles.