Out. // 1st Part // a random night out

[A/N]: fluff mostly - 1st part

"Oh, come on, Fionn, don't be a party pooper, come around, it's been so long!"

"Aneurin... I still have to learn my script..."

"Man! Take it with you... How old are you, gramp?! Just stay two hours or something!", replied Aneurin Barnard, who had worked with Fionn Whitehead lately.

Fionn sighed at his cellphone. "Fine. Two hours, then"

Fionn quickly took a checked shirt out of his wardrobe. Before that, he was only wearing some underwear as he had spent the whole morning reading his script to the overdose. Aneurin lived at about ten miles, in the North of London but it had been something like four months they had not met, because of busy schedules.

Y/N was a pal of Jack Lowden, who was also invited to the party. She was fairly enthousiastic about seeing Jack again and so she had looked forward to this event for days. Even though she did not know anyone but Jack, she was certain it would be a hell of a party. She dressed herself with a floral blouse and a pair of jeans. Casual but efficient, she thought.

Y/N arrived by 8 at Aneurin's. When she saw Jack, she felt reassured and she was quickly introduced to most of Dunkirk's cast and technicians. Although a bit shy at the start, she broke out with light conversations, a glass of liquor in her hand.

The bell rang but the general atmosphere did not enable most of the guests to hear it. Aneurin reached out for the door. On the threshold stood Fionn with his disrupted messy hair and his script in his fist.

"Hey, it's Fionn", shouted Aneurin to the beehive. No reply, of course, but the noise. "Fionn, glad you came... And you brought your script, you stubborn boy! It won't do you no harm to unwind. And I've heard that when you start partying, we can't stop you", said the host to a blushing Fionn.

He joined the living-room and poured himself a drink. And then, he saw her.

"Her name's Y/N", whispered Jack to Fionn's ear. "And you should definitely talk to her", he added almost winking. No, Jack was not the most subtle guy. Yes, Jack was right.