one;

"Donghun-ah, have you heard?"

The boy squirmed around, trapped in the friendly headlock his friend had suddenly got him in and attempted to elbow the friend's stomach a few times, not that it hurt though.

"What, you punk?" Donghun clicked his tongue, annoyed that he had to put up with that idiot early in the morning, not that he disliked him because Donghun definitely enjoys his company sometimes, just not in the morning.

Not letting him loose, the particular friend only pulled him into a tighter lock playfully, "Someone's transferring to performing arts section. From this semester on, apparently."

Donghun twisted the other's arm somehow and managed to escape being held prisoner before brushing off his shoulder and gave a look at him, "And what does that have to do with me?"

Joonhyuk stared baffled at Donghun who was walking away uninterested. "It does have something to do with you. They're Harin's friend."

Donghun stopped at the name before heaving a long sigh, showing signs of frustration.

"Is it another one of them?" he asked, willing to engage into the conversation now.

Grinning, Joonhyuk wrapped his arm around Donghun who stopped midway, walking with him, "Yah.. You really can't turn a blind eye when Harin's involved."

Another tired sigh escaped his lips sharply, "Well, I am her childhood friend. Someone has to keep their eyes on her and unfortunately, I was appointed for it."

They walked past the gates and entered the university grounds. Upon entering, the pair recognised the bunch easily with just one glance, "So, who is it? I'll have to take her away if he's those despising type."

Donghun scanned the few boys circling the tall slender girl like ants surrounding a fallen candy. He tried to figure out which 'friend' was the new male recruit without Joonhyuk telling, knowing that he was able to tell the guys apart.

"Sorry to break it for you, Mr. Harin's guardian. It's not a guy this time."

Donghun whipped back at him ever so quickly, brow creased and questioned with a serious expression, "What do you mean it's not a guy? Is it a ghost?"

Joonhyuk paused, unsure whether to laugh because it sounded like a joke to him but Donghun had such a serious tone that it made it seem like it was actually a possibility.

"Does a girl not come to your mind first? Is that too out of question?" he patted on Donghun's head, knocking almost, checking for some loose screws.

Donghun raised a brow which made it look like he was glaring, "Harin? A female friend?"

His friend lifted both hands up, as if surrendering, "Hey, that's what I heard. Don't glare at me like that."

He turned to the bunch crowding the middle of the field and waited quietly before gasping, 'It is a girl.' he thought. Noticing a smaller figure in the crowd facing back, their jet flowy long black hair had a shine reflected from the sun and their trimmed nails that were bare of any polish unlike Harin's, tucking strands of hair behind their ear.

"There she is! Oh, Harin spotted us. Let's go, Donghun." Joonhyuk began to walk and move his buddy along as well.

Harin, the taller female with light brown hair had her arms waved around in the air, giving the two strutting male a sign that she was somewhere in the crowd.

"Joonhyuk-ah! Donghun looks a little.. Blank? What's wrong?" Harin pushed herself past the crowd of men who's eyes were still on her.

Donghun in the other end looked completely baffled and couldn't help but stare at the figure he noticed, ignoring everything else around him.