two;

"Donghun-ah, won't you come and have a drink together with us this evening?" Harin tugged on Donghun's shirt as the two walked down the hallway after class.

He replied whilst brushing her hand off, "I have to revise the lesson just now because I missed everything."

'Thanks to your friend.' he thought, twitching slightly out of anger.

Harin frowned, "Okay then. Call me if you change your mind."

She then jogged away from him to the canteen, where she had Heeyeon wait for her there. Donghun continued walking down the hallways, towards the library where he thought that he should retake his notes. But he soon felt a hand on his shoulder which made him turn and sigh.

"Yo."

"What is it?" he grumbled, his grumpy mood today was for certain.

Joonhyuk appeared beside him, "She asked me out too. You're not going?"

"Thanks to a certain someone, I have to retake and revise today's notes. So, no."

"But.." Joonhyuk paused, "Aren't the flock of guys going too? With just the two girls?"

Donghun sighed again after hearing him out before turning his heels to face back to the direction he walked from, fishing for his phone to dial a number.

Joonhyuk followed after him without any delay, already predicting that he was going to do so.

"So we're going, huh?"

Donghun pressed onto the contact number before dialing them, "Well, someone has to play the mom and that person is none other than me. I'm driving us there."

.
.
.

"Here, have a drink Harin." a random guy from the flock offered sober Harin her second glass of soju with Heeyeon right beside her, still only halfway done with her first.

Donghun sat right in front of Harin and Joonhyuk beside him and the four sat on the same table, apart from Harin, the three were dead quiet.

"Donghun-ssi, I was told that you were 'busy'. It's good that you decided to join in the end." Heeyeon suddenly spoke, elbows on the table and hands supporting her chin as if showing great amount of interest with the topic.

Donghun chuckled, "Oh, so now you're back to talking formally?"

She shrugged and smiled, "Depends on my mood. I don't feel like messing with you now."

"Mess with me? What gave you a reason to mess with me?" he asked, taunting coldly at her. Joonhyuk beside him was probably sweating from the tension between the two.

Heeyeon chuckled and gestured her fingers, asking him to bring his face closer. He did so anf she leaned close to his neck and stopped right around his ears, whispering softly.

"Maybe the fact that you're controlling over someone's life and made them believe that what you're doing is best for them pisses me off."

Donghun's mouth was left open even after she sat back, utterly speechless and puzzled at how clear she was to show her displeasure.

She then took the bottle of soju and was about to pour some in his glass when he abruptly moved his glass away from her, preventing her from pouring the clear liquor into his glass.

Heeyeon looked at him, looking slightly offended with brows slightly raised.

"U-Uh. I'm driving." Donghun said, barely strictly.

"Is that right? Then, Joonhyuk-ssi, have a drink." she smiled before lifting the slim-necked bottle and poured some liquor in Joonhyuk's glass.

Joonhyuk gave a small smile before downing the glass in a shot. Heeyeon was about to pour more into his cup when he rejected the offer politely.