Moments

CAMILA'S POV
Shut the door
Turn the light off

I ran up to my room and slammed my door shut. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. My one love is in the hospital dying.
I shut off my light and climbed in bed. Maybe it's just a dream. I'll wake up tomorrow in her arms.

I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love

I want to be their at the hospital with her where she'll keep me warm when I'm cold and I can feel her love radiating around me, but I need my sleep.

I wanna lay beside you
I cannot hide this even though I try

I want nothing more than to sleep in the same bed as her again. I can say I'm fine and I'm staying strong for her, but I'm a complete mess. I can't hide behind the wall I built up.

NEXT MORNING
Heart beats harder
Time escapes me
LAUREN'S POV

I'm laying in bed all alone when the doctor comes in shortly followed by Camila. "Hey Camz. Hey Doc." I greeted them.

"Good morning Lauren." The doctor said. Camila walked over to me. Even after dating for 6 months she still makes my heart beat speed up. I can hear the monitor's beeps grow louder and more frequent from her holding my hand. I lose track of time. The doctor leaves after 10? Minutes. I think.

Trembling hands touch skin
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

I didn't hear what the doctor said, but judging from Camila's face, it wasn't good. After he left she reached her hand out and touched my face lovingly, but timidly. "Camz? What's wrong? You're shaking." I asked her.

"The doctor said you only have a few days left." She choked out, tears falling. I began crying too. I always cry when she does. "Camz, it's ok. I love you and I'll never leave you. I may leave physically, but never spiritually." I promised her.

CAMILA'S POV
THREE DAYS LATER

If we could only have this life for one more day
If we could only turn back time

"Mila?!?! Where are you???" Dinah's name rang throughout the house. "I'm up her D-Mac. What's wrong?" I answered.

"The doctors called. It's time." I instantly knew what she was talking about. "Why are we still here then?! Let's go!" I ran to the car.

We're halfway to the hospital when my head starts spinning. 'Is there anything I could have done to prevent this?' I wonder. 'If there was, I'd turn back time and stop it.' I think as we pull into the parking lot.

You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

I practically run into Lauren's room. "Hey Camz." She weakly smiles. "LoLo." I barely manage to say.

I walk over to her side. "You are my life. You're the reason I'm here and not up there. You're my one love. I live for you." I rambled. "Camz, please. Don't- don't do anything stupid when I'm gone." She says and I nod. "I mean it. Don't come after me. I will find a way to send you back." She mumbles, her voice getting softer.

"Girls, it's time." The doctor says. I didn't even notice him enter the room. I nod and stand up, kissing Lauren, my first true love, one last time. "I love you Lauren Michelle Jauregui." I say. "I love you too Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao." She responds.