Chapter 2

Previously 

"So....

Currently

"So Logi why were those boys at the house" I asked Logan "oh right I just said there names, you were in such a rush i forgot" he said and then I said " Well sorry for not wanting to be late" "I missed your sassiness sis, well those boys are in a boy band and are called Why Don't We and they are MUHH BOIIS " Logan said which I replied with a sassy tone of course "You bet right you did miss me, So there are your friends??" which logan replied to " Yep you're right for once sis" and then I acted hurt and said "Ouch that hurt(I'm sorry but I had to include that pun) Well at least I have a brain and good hair not a mop with a brain at a size or an ant" I laughed as I said the last part . I noticed that we had arrived and before Logan could make a comeback I quickly got out of the car and told Logan that I will see him in 4 hours.

~Dance Class~

As I walked in the building I waited with some other girl until the dance teacher came out and told us to go in. "Alright dancers, today we have a new girl Violet sweety would you please come out to the first and introduce yourself" Ms. Smith said. I left my bag on the bench and I walked to the front and introduced myself "Hi, My name is Violet Marie Paul, I'm 17 years old , I live with my brother and I love dancing." I said with a smile then the teacher said " Okay thank you Violet, now girls since the last dance captain left we are choosing a new one so those who are interested just tell me and you have 1 week to prepare a 3-5 minute dance which from I will choose one to be the dance captain, anyone interested" About 7 girls raised there hand and the teacher turned to me and asked "Violet what about you are you interested?" as I was about to speak one of the girls who had raised there hand said "A newbie as dance captain please she doesn't even look like she can dance and why the fuck does she wear sunglasses inside, I am like the best one here I think we should just skip the dancing and choose me, it will save up time" The teacher raised her eyebrow at the girl and said "Emma be nice and watch your language  or you will meet the door outside " and I said to myself Eww Emma even her name sounds like a bitch (sorry if your name is Emma , don't get offended) On the outside I might look like I am a sweet and quiet girl but by my last name I am a true savage and when a bitch talk shit it releases the guarded bitch inside of me which doesn't happen often so I opened my sassy mouth and said "Emma darling let not get competitive now. I know I am good at dancing but you don't have to flatter me with your sweet and irrelevant opinions, now that I am here you better close that big bitch mouth before flies go in but flies probably already did because your face looks bitter" as I said that comment everyone started laughing included the dance teacher except for Emma and I turned onto the teacher and said "I would love to be dance captain Ms.Smith" as I said this I smirked and look directly at Emma. "Okay girls perfect so remember to come up with a 3-5 minute dance , you have a week".

~After dance class~

As I was packing and getting ready to leave the witch (Emma) came up to me and said "Game on slut" as a replied to sassily "Don't call me your name shady bitch, have fun living in hell" as a blew her a kiss and laughed. She left and then a girl came up to me and said " You are one hell of a girl, I hate that bitch" and I laughed and said "Well I sense this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" then she said "Sure is, my name is Kylie, can I have ur number" "Violet, Of course bestie" We exchanged number and Logan texted me that he arrived so I said goodbye to Kylie 

"SIS, I missed you" Logan said as I got in the car , I laughed at Logan and noticed that the boys were in the back seats "OMG guys you gave me a heart attack" "Sorry"they said in unison. We all laughed then Logan said "Vi, did Cara come out" (thats the name of the bitch inside of me not literal tho, its just when i snap and turn into a bitch thats what Logan and my fam call me) I nodded then jack asked " Who is Cara ?" Logan and I laughed and then Logan said "Its the name we give to Violet when the bitch and extreme extreme savage comes out" then Daniel and jack both  said "Ohhh okay". Jonah then asked " SO what causes Cara to come out" then I said " Well dear Jonah when someone truly pisses me off, Someone who I hate talks to me, a bitch comes up to me or when something truly bad happens" the boys all nod. 

There was a moment of silence until Corbyn says "How many time does this happen" and I replied "Rarely, it only happened 3 times before" then Logan said "Who pissed you off this time" and then I replied with a bitchy response and said "Some ugly ass shady Regina George who think she is the best and is the queen of the world" Zach then said " Dang , Violet I didn't know you can use those words" I raised an eyebrow to him and said "Well then you got to learn more about me, Hi I', Violet Marie Paul I'm the biggest savage and most bitchest in a good way person you can meet" everyone laugh at my comment and Zach rolles his eyes

We arrived at the Why Don't We house since we were dropping them off and then Daniel askes Logan and I id we would like to stay and we said yes, there was a moment of silence and then Zach said 

"I .....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cliffhangers ahhhhhhhhh

Sorry this chapter was a little short but in my cases it is over 1000 words and sorry if I take time to post chapters but I am inventing the story as I go , feel free to give any ideas 

~xoxo Not telling my name