2

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chaeyoung!" I turned around when I heard someone calling my name. There are only two people who call me that, my brother and Jungkook.

My steps immediately halted as soon as I saw him jogging in my direction.

Once he reached my location, my brows furrowed after realizing how he is dripping wet with all the sweat running down his face and if I wasn't used to how handsome he looked, I'd probably end up like those girls a few meters away from us drooling over him.

"What?" I asked without any emotion. My face was blank and my voice so low I was sure he was barely able to hear me. The sooner he was able to say what he wanted to say, the better. I don't like the idea of talking to him when there are a lot of people.

Jungkook isn't an ordinary university student but one of the most popular ones like my brother. And being with popular people simply spells trouble.

Besides, in this university, I'm invisible. I doubt any of those girls realize that he was actually talking to me.

He was panting, his arms resting on his knees as he tries to catch his breath.

"Why weren't you answering your phone?" he asked me and I scowled at him.

"I left it at home," I deadpanned answered. I rarely bring my phone with me since I only communicate with my parents which happens very rarely. The only thing that I keep with me wherever I go is my pencil and a small sketchpad in case I suddenly had this urge to draw.

He was looking at me like I just grew some balls over my face, "You left your fucking phone at your house?" he exclaimed at me like it was the stupidest thing he had ever heard in his lifetime.

I turned to him, my hands on my waist, "What the fuck do you need Kook?" I asked him and his eyes widened probably remembering the reason why he was running for me in the first place.

"Yes, okay," he started but I was sure he was starting to panic. "Jimin," he started and I waited for him to continue. "Jimin hyung sprained his ankle," he stated and I waited for him to tell me something crazier like my brother losing his finger or something. But he was just staring at me waiting for a reaction.

"Yeah?" I asked him, still clueless.

His eyes widened, exasperated about my lack of reaction.

"What?!" his voice suddenly got louder and I had to shut his mouth by covering it with my hands since a few of the students are starting to look more closely in our direction.

"What is your problem?" I asked him incredulously.

Why am I even friends with this idiot? He's exactly like my freakin' brother - loud.

After understanding the situation, he lowered his voice as he stared at me like I'm an alien.

"Park Chaeyoung, you're brother is out at our practice room upset because he sprained his ankle. You should know how much he loves to dance and you're giving me that reaction?" he told as of breaking down the most important information in the history of mankind.

I stared at him for a while, checking if he was indeed serious or not but the moment I saw his lips twitching, I knew this damn kid is really serious.

"Okay, I get it. He sprained his ankle but shouldn't you guys be bringing him to the infirmary or the hospital instead of bothering me? I can't heal sprained ankles, Jungkook. The best thing I can do is fix my broken nail," I explained, and he groans.

"We did, Chaeyoung okay, we're not that careless. But he ended up staying in the practice room and he seemed so depressed. I figure you can go and talk him out because he refuses our offer of sending him home," he stated and I puffed the air out of my mouth before biting the inside of my cheeks.