4

Chaeyoung's POV

"Dude, your face looked like you want to kick someone straight in the face," I lifted my glance from my plate the moment I heard Jungkook's voice. My brows furrowed the moment he sat on the table I was seated, putting in his tray of food as he had always been doing it for God knows how long.

My eyes wandered to the cafeteria and caught the jealous stares that I'd been getting from the girls looking in our direction.

A long sigh escaped my lips, "Jungkook, leave me alone before I end up kicking you straight in the face," I muttered, my voice low but good enough for him to hear.

He laughed at my response which made me grunt internally.

"Chaeyoung, I'm not leaving you here after your brother told me to keep an eye on you," he stated and I stared at him, a cold expression visible on my face. Most people will back off the moment I stared at them coldly but not Jungkook. He had seen me and Jimin arguing before and much to my dismay, he would always end up not taking me in the very most unserious manner.

"What are you, my brother's accomplice? And since when did he actually care?" I whispered the sudden change in my brother's demeanor concerning me a little. Lately, my brother is actually acting like a real, well, a brother and it is very unlikely of him. I wonder what has gotten into him.

"You'd be surprised if you knew the things he did for you," his voice was low but I was able to hear it clearly.

"What did you just say?" I asked him and he just grinned, shrugging his shoulders like what he said is not a big deal.

What does he mean by that?

But then he didn't answer. In defeat, I just went ahead and continue eating.

The faster this lunch ends, the better for me.

But then, just right after I took a spoonful of my food, my brother's face appeared in front of me, occupying the space on Jungkook's right. Surprised, I ended up accidentally spitting the food I was eating straight into his face.

My hand automatically reached for the tissue as I try to wipe the remnants of food scattered on his face, his eyes closed and I swear to God he was trying so hard not to scream at me.

I tried to stop the stifle of laughter threatening to emerge from my mouth but failed to do so at the sight of Jungkook openly laughing at my brother's state.

He looked like he could kill me at any moment.

Just then, I was startled when I felt another presence on my right side, this time, it wasn't one, but five more people actually occupied the space on the table. I almost choked on my food the moment my eyes met my Taehyung who purposely sat on my right.

"What the fuc-"

"Language missy. It's not very nice for a pretty girl like you to curse, especially not in front of food," I turned my head to my left and my eyes grew even wider than it already has the moment I recognized the beautiful man in front of me, Kim Seokjin, the face of our University.

Well, it's not like all these seven boys aren't but Jin is actually the official one, which means his face is plastered all over the city in promotion for people to enroll in our university which I knew was effective because it's not a secret that many of the students here actually just enrolled for the sake of meeting these seven boys.

It doesn't take too long for me to recognize Namjoon and Hoseok oppa sitting in front of me along with my brother and Jungkook. Beside Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa gave me a curt nod as a greeting, which makes me realize that there is only one person who must be sitting on my right, Kim Taehyung.