12

Chaeyoung's POV

"No!" I pouted as I throw the dress on my bed.

"Too revealing."

I picked another.

"Too long..."

And another.

"Too ordinary..."

A long sigh escaped my almost quivering lips.

"Why is it that hard to find something to wear?" I whisper-cry before plopping my body on my bed in surrender.

Taehyung told me we'll go somewhere later and now I'm starting to freak out.

My eyes landed on all the dresses scattered on my bed. I didn't know I have this many.

In all honesty, I probably had never worn more than half of them nor had I even seen them before. I'm pretty sure it was my Mom's doing.

My mind drifted to what happened earlier after Taehyung drove me home.

*flashback

"Wait- ahhh, awww!" I hissed as Taehyung gently taps some cream on my arm where a big mosquito bite was showing. It was red and the skin was scratched because of my stupidity.

After what happened,  I ended up skipping my last class, and him accompanying me home.

"Who told you to go around those bushes?" he snickered, his right hand gently holding my arm while the other, he kept on using to dab medicine on my marks.

As he was busy checking my bruises, I was able to freely study his face.

Those beautiful eyes...

The way his hair brushes into his skin...his rosy cheeks that would easily put shame into mine.

And his lips, they were inviting. I don't have to touch it for me to know it's soft. It was so red,  perhaps redder than my own.

I was too focused on checking him out that I failed to realize that I have leaned on closer to him than I was supposed to.

"Too close..." he whispered, eyes still on my arms.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"You're too close, Chaeyoung," he chuckled. And even without seeing my face, I know I was blushing. So I backed away a little only to be pulled back by him. This time, it was gentle and careful.

"Is your back still hurting?" he worriedly asked and I had to stop myself from lifting my hand so I can touch his beautiful face.

He looked like he was beating himself for it. My mind can still vividly remember how his body started shaking while hugging me earlier. I was totally caught off-guard and startled at his reaction.

He continuedly to apologize for what he did and I knew he was startled himself.

"Nope. Taheyung,  I told you it wasn't really painful. I was just startled earlier. These mosquito bites are the ones you should be worrying about," I chuckled, avoiding his glance a little when I realized that he'd been staring at me too much I'm afraid I won't be able to handle it.

A long sigh escaped his lips.

"You didn't answer my question. What were you doing there with Bambam earlier?"