Trouble in paradise

We were all sitting on the couch in the dressing room when suddenly a blonde woman walked in. Everyone immediately started to tense and Adam's gaze switched from her to me and back. Harry started to notice the sudden change and looked up.

'Catherine, what are you doing here?' He got up from the couch and started walking towards her.

'I just came to check up on you,' she pulled Harry close to her. He looked over his shoulder right into my eyes. But she turned his head back and kissed him. My mouth fell open and i started to feel cold. Adam, who was sitting next to me, laid his hand on my shoulder and looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. Just as he was about to say something Harry and Catherine walked out of the room.

I was sitting on Adam's hotel room.

'An, you alright?' He sits next to me on the bed and gives me a cup of tea.

'I don't know.' I sigh. I should've known.

'Don't blame yourself. Harry doesn't like Catherine, neither do I.'

'Then what is going on?'

'I'd love to tell you, believe me. But that's not up to me.'

'I know, thank you Adam.' I set my cup on the side table and yawn.

'No problem.' He chuckles when he sees me yawn. 'You want to crash here?'

I wake up the next morning on Adam's couch. It was so nice of him to let me crash here. I don't know what I would do without Adam.

'Good morning. Did you sleep well? You sure as hell snore a lot.' He sits down beside me and offers me a cup of coffee.

I walk out of Adam's room and I'm on my way to my own when I see Harry coming out of his own. He frowns slightly but his attention gets dragged away when Catherine comes out of the hallway. I quickly walk past them and open my room.