Chapter 2: Gehenna Gate

Episode 2 # - Gehenna Gate

From learning about on what Rin really was being a half human and the son of Satan too. After he gets himself to seeing and hearing demons wondering around to stopping the possess Reiji of Astaroth demon 'for Shiro to save him in time', more were coming out. And with (Y/n) caught in the middle, they must work together with the human priest with skills along with a half human and Shadow Demon like herself. First encounters for both Rin and (Y/n) to meet for the first time, they have a lot in common in their troubles, even more to surviving the mess that was about to come; for they must stay as a team in this very hard truth going around for more demons will show up from Gehenna to their world, Assiah. Freaky...

Poor Rin, from the day he was born for people treated him like crap to calling him a demon all over town, he felt alone and sad. You feel bad for him too - because I would! Anyways, Rin, (Y/n), and Shiro make a run for it all over town for Shiro and (Y/n) 'with a little help from her Shadow Demon friend becoming two long swords as her weapons to stop the weird small demons all over the place as a team'.

"Father Fujimoto! There's too many of them!" said (Y/n). "They just keep coming!"

Shiro kept on praying to use one of his holy items against a dark fire-like demon to stop them and kept on running.

"Come on!"

"Seriously!?" Rin said to Shiro while jumping from one building after another.

(Y/n) catches Rin in time thanks to her powers that she was getting used to.

"There we go! Don't be afraid of it, I'm half Shadow Demon and human. So, I'm on your side, Rin. That's your name, right?"

Rin couldn't stop staring at (Y/n).

"It-! It is...What's your name?" he asks her.

"I'm (Y/n). (Y/n) Honda. Father Fujimoto and I work together to help me out in controlling my powers, my Daddy and he were good friends, but...After he was killed in battle, my Mommy soon disappeared too, I've been living with my Aunty and Uncle since then to work hard and going to school. And now this is happening...This is so confusing, you know?"

The little Shadow Demon waves to Rin to saying hi. Then turns around to see lots of weird looking dogs blocking their path. A type of Corpse (Ghoul/Canine type).

"Stray dogs?" Rin wondered.

"Not quiet, they're not dogs no more. And what's worse...Ew!"

"Ah! They stink!"

Both Rin and (Y/n) couldn't stand the smell coming from them or the Shadow Demon either.

"They're all Ghouls." Shiro explained to them. "Demons who possess the long dead."

"Ghouls?" said Rin.

"Lucky for us, Rin, we're set in Japan to handle with the worse things with human ghouls instead."

"There's nothing lucky about this!"

"It's sickening still!" (Y/n) said with her mouth being covered up. "Wait...A bomb!?"

Shiro throws something at them to be covered all wet but melted for them to escape in time to closing the door behind them.