Chapter 4: Garden of Amahara

Episode 4 # - Garden of Amahara

From both Rin and (Y/n) becoming exorcists together under the teacher of Rin's younger brother Yukio 'who's also living with them in a private dome', things start off from talking to each other, to fighting demons, and to finally come to an understanding for the two brothers. Still, Yukio must finish some work to be done for Rin because he's not so good at it. Kiyomi however was fine and having her new Shadow Demon partner name Zuku 'the name she came up with to give to her new partner'.

From the secret class room of training in a normal high school seems to be going well for everyone else and for them; there are others in the strange new area in Tokyo, Japan for one girl name Shiemi Moriyama 'who's a kind-hearted girl who loves the garden the way that her Grandmother did before she sadly passed away', living with her Mother who worries about her daughter. It's known as Garden of Amahara, God's Garden to find an endless world of pretty plants, for Shiemi promises her Grandmother to go there one day to make her dying wish come true when she was a child, in the present time today as a teenager who still protects it. I mean literally, she never leaves the spot, why is that?

Meanwhile, back at the domes, Rin was 'of course' reading one of the Manga books to be crying on some sad parts. (Y/n) was just trying out her new clothing when she's not in school to show to him.

"Alright, Ichigo, let's show Rin my new look." It agrees, for (Y/n) comes knocking on to Rin's door to come in in the room, and to show herself to him as he tries to wipe the tears out of his eyes. "Hey, Rin...? What do you think?"

"Huh? Oh, wow!" Wearing a new black, white to stripes of a hoody on her to feel like a short skirt, to red earrings to controlling her inner powers better on both of her ears, long sleeve stripes, another one being her shirt underneath it, with long black socks, and black boots. (Y/n) Honda's new look for Rin to really like it. "(She looks super-hot in that!)" Rin said to himself. "Man, (Y/n), you look really cute...! I mean in a good way!"

(Y/n) knew what Rin meant to say.

"Thanks, Rin, I knew you would like it. Ichigo does." She pats Rin on the head to like the feeling coming from her touch.

"(She's touching my head...)"

(Y/n) then notices Rin's book.

"Hey! I love this Manga series!" she said with joy. "I read it all the time."

"You do? I never knew that. I can let you borrow some of mine if you like."

"Really? Oh, Rin, that would be so cool." (Y/n) smiles at Rin to be showing her breasts that was almost hanging down from her shirt.

"No... Problem...!" he tries keeping his cool. "(Those are huge! But...I bet there are super soft in my hands...I wish I could-!)"

Yukio grabs Rin's book away to interrupt him and (Y/n).

"Rin, come on."

"Hey! Give it back damn it!" Rin said to his brother.

"Yukio, be nice when you do that." (Y/n) demanded Yukio.

He also liked her new look too.

"I know, (Y/n)...Wow, you really look cute today."