Chapter 3: Brothers

Episode 3 # - Brothers

Since the sad passing of Shiro who risked his life saving both Rin and (Y/n) from Satan's grasps, Mephisto got the call to take them in for protecting and becoming exorcists at True Cross Academy starting today. Since Yukio was there to help his brother, to being close to (Y/n) as well; since her other family members 'that she still had in her life', she must leave behind for their protection for Satan wants something from her half Shadow Demon powers within the girl, by the Shadow King himself who was also her grandfather to having her poor human mother trapped somewhere in Gehenna.

That's something...Rin will prove to himself that he'll stop his so call father being Satan for killing Shiro to prove that he isn't the son of the devil at all, to also protecting (Y/n) too 'since those two made of...Well, sort of contract with each other. And no, nothing to do with getting things done to claiming your soul kind of thing', not for Rin. He soon started to have a crush on this girl, unaware of Yukio liking her more. Beautiful, headstrong girl, tough, easy going, though with a sad past, and kind hearted to be very caring to others to giving her life for it in controlling her shadows from within her of the little someone that was part of it. Now as the sun rises for a brand-new day, (Y/n) says her good-byes to her Aunt and Uncle to be well protected as she looks at her house one last time for her little friend to seeing it too. Same with Rin on his end to already be leaving the church as well.

"Well, my friend, this is it. A new life for us. At True Cross Academy for Rin, Yukio, and me." she said to her little Shadow Demon friend. "Say, I didn't get your name. Do you have one?'

It nodded a no to (Y/n) to come up with one for the demon.

"Hmm...So no name for you, huh? In that case...I'll name you Ichigo."

Ichigo was now the demon's new name and already loves it, for them to shake on it to soon becoming partners to getting to know each other by working as a team.

"I'm (Y/n) Honda. You've been around me for ten years without knowing each other, let's begin our new life together, okay? For my Mother's sake to go save her!"

As (Y/n) was pumped up and ready to go, Ichigo sees something on her back of a strange marking that she never had before, it wasn't a tattoo either, so what was it then? As Rin says his good-byes to his old home where he grew up in along with Yukio to having fun with Shiro of the good and bad times too, he was worried on what Yukio would say to him on how Shiro died. Hopefully, Yukio wasn't completely mad at Rin. As the four priests say their good-byes, Yukio pays his respects to his step-father once more at his grave to remember the good times himself too, along with (Y/n) as well.

"(Y/n)?" Yukio was surprise to see her.

"I know, I'll miss him too, Yukio." she said with a smile on her face for Tenten to look happy with her. "I have to leave my Aunty and Uncle too just to join this group by stopping Satan. It's crazy."

"At least you're getting along with your inner powers I see." He notices (Y/n)'s new friend Ichigo.

"Yeah, its name is Ichigo, the Shadow Demon. It's my partner to help me get my Mom back, you know? We're starting to talk to each other."

Yukio turns red to see (Y/n) looking so happy.

"That's...good..." he said to being very speechless. "It's going to be fun having you around, (Y/n)."