Bully: Yoongi 🌻

Warning: This scenario contains graphic scenes and may be depressive for some readers.

Read at your own risk.

Requested by: TTgirrll 💕 p.s- please forgive me for the long wait! 🙏

"This ones for me letting minji mock me in front of the entire class"
*Slit*

"This one's for me even thinking that jihun would have a crush on me...."

*Another slit*

"And this one's for me being the most annoying sister on earth!"

You flinch as the cut goes in too deeply than you had thought, breaking you from your complaints to you, about yourself.

Your warm tears drip onto the fresh cuts, wiping off some blood which was oozing out a bit, you had given to yourself like you do almost every week now.
What else do you expect?
You were a tragic queen.
Your life was surely written when god must be having in a terrible fit of anger to give you such circumstances which you were trying to keep pace with but were failing.... miserably.

B

ut today was different.... You had been through a lot to go through in one single day!

To start with; your so-called best friend minji had mocked you by calling you a bimbo for having a crush on one of your classmates, JiHun, whom mostly all claim to be the biggest flirt ever....
The kind of humiliation you had to go through the entire day was torturous, your classmates calling out 'ship' names for you two, they would pass remarks whenever you walked in or out of the classroom.
That wasn't the biggest problem, what was the biggest problem was that jihun was giving you this look, you know one of those looks which scream, YOU ARE A DEAD MEAT.

You sigh, remembering your mom who had left you about two years ago.... You had a special bond with her. It was your mom with whom you would share all your little secrets with, dance around ever so carelessly, sing in your goddamn screechy voice only to get nothing but pure affection and a big tight hug. A hug which clearly indicated warmth.

But little could your 10 year old self, 2 years ago, comprehend what ill effects cancer can do.
Your mom was good in masquerading everything, she never gave you or your brother, yoongi even slightest hint of the fact that she'd be gone by the wind, leaving you two forevermore with nothing but her assets and a sweetheart letter which was apparently unreadable due to the tears that covered every inch of it whenever you read it out loud, crying mercilessly on her death anniversary.

Now all you had was your brother yoongi who was totally responsible for you.
He was your guardian but was he really?
Your brother was a big time bully.
You chuckle at the thought....

"And the tragedy queen award goes to..." You say to yourself

Your brother had a reason to be bullying you around though.... He was more distressed than you, after the sudden passing away of your mother, he was stuck with responsibilities at the age of 21. He was already a trainee back then and his career was promoting at a steady pace now and out of frustration he'd just bug you off by pulling pranks on you....
Acting all cold towards you and not paying attention to you whenever you'd want to talk to him.

You sigh, wiping away the blood from the cotton pad kept next to you in the drawer.
You hiss as the pain stings you but what does it even matter, right?
You were meant to suffer after all.
You aren't any good y/n, stop thinking that life is ever going to get better for you.....
You deserve hell! Nothing more, nothing less.

You sniff and embrace your knees into your arms further.
No one is there for you when you need help. Its only you who's embracing yourself into a hug, oh how you want your mommy!

"Eomma......" You cry out loud this time, not caring about your voice echoing through the empty house, "I wamt to see you. Can I join where you are right now? I'm sure it's a better place than this living hell. Why'd you leave us huh? Why? Do you know how much I miss hugging you? Talking to you whenever you'd cook meals in the kitchen? Talking about how well I performed in class? Now no one even cares if I rank the top or fail the exam...... Eomma" you cry, hiccuping constantly, to an extent that you almost forget to breath.

You feel a hand rubbing the side of your shoulders which daunts you at first but then you relax as soon as you realize it's your brother

"Y/n...." He asks concerned as he looks at your terrible state, "oh my baby sister...." He helps you get up and makes you sit on bed

"Are yo- what's going on?" He asks in an unusual tone. A tone which was different from the one he has been using since these past two years, a tone, which on the contrary, showed nothing less than care and concern.

"I- I am sorry oppa.... I'm a troublemaker, aren't I? All I give is nothing but tension to you..... I'm so horrible to change you into the kind of person that you've become.... I'm sorry" you start crying for the first time in front of your brother.

His eyes now softens looking at you, although he might have bullied you through these years, sometimes playfully sometimes to let go of his frustration but he never stopped loving you at once. He's your brother after all!

"Amd what exactly makes you think that I find you a burden?" He asks, taking your hands in his own

"You must feel that I'm a whiny brat of a teenager who's always chirping around, making you irritated...." Your tears fall onto his sleeves

He wipes your tears but you try to stop him from doing so and in the process the sleeves of your sweatshirt folds a bit higher up, giving him full access to those now dry blood stains on the once soft, pale skin of yours.

His breath hitches looking at your wounds, not only those three fresh ones but the scratch marks from when you had previously self immolated yourself.

He grabs hold of your wrists and folds the sleeves completely higher up, "y/n.... what's all this?" He whispers, unable to control his own tears which brim up his eyes

You bite your lips, speechless

"Do you really think eomma would want this? Do you think seeing us suffering like this is what she expects to see from above? Simce when have you being doing all this? Huh? Tell me! Is my little sister so grown up that she'll take such reckless decisions in her life? What about me then? Are you so selfish to leave the brother with whom you've spent your 12 years of existence with? Have you forgotten the fact that we've grown up together!" He cries, "do you not recall the time when we would fight for the TV remote.... The fight for who gets to have more chocolates that eomma would make for us..... The way we would play video games together during vacations all day long pissing off eomma. Y/n, I still recall the time when you were born..... I was so happy to realize that I finally have a sibling and now I can flaunt it to everyone else but I never in a million years thoughts that I would have to witness this day when you would harm yourself..... Cut yourself?"

You hug him instantly and you two cry as much as your eyes could handle all those tears

"I'm sorry oppa....I just needed someone.... I am going through a shitty phase"

"You have my back y/n-ah.... I'm always there for you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•|Vote|Comment|•

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹