19+ Professor:Jimin 🌻

Requested by:SerendipiTae29
(sorry for keeping you waiting 😉❤)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why did I choose classes this early"
You groan in annoyance.
You have only been in college for a semester and it was already worse than you expected.

The huge textbooks you had to carry and the amount of work was just unbearable.
This of course was the worse part of your day.
English...

You love English. It's what you came here to study but your teacher on the other hand. Well I guess you could say was a witch. She was beautiful and wealthy, no reason to treat everyone like garbage.

She dreaded this class and your nerves start to tingle in the bottom of your stomach as you are ready to walk through the doors.
The loud noise of all the students was unexpected as it's usually silent. Your professor hates chatter.
She say that it makes her want to claw her eyes out.
You pushed the doors open walking in. Everyone was smiling and people seem to enjoy the one class everyone dreaded..

"Where is she..."
You mumbled looking around at every nook and cranny waiting for the witch...Professor to pop up. But she was no where to be found.
You start to smile without noticing as you find your seat near the front. You sadly picked a seat in the front at the beginning of the year thinking it would help you focus more. You soon learned the professor uses the front row of students for examples and not good ones either.

After a few minutes of looking over your notes placing everything perfect on your desk. The pencil on the top of your desk not touching the pen. Your homework in one pile and notes on the other. Your books were in order from smallest to biggest and your water sitting nicely on top.

You pull your skirt down and flatten your skirt pushing your hair out if your face.
You were a bit of a perfectionist and as irony may call for it, you thought it was one of your biggest flaws.
Soon the whole class went suddenly silent as a young man with dark black hair walked in. His bag swung over his shoulder. He had jeans that looked a little to tight for him.
Your eyes were glued to his face as he smiled widely showing his beautiful lips off to the world.

"Good Morning..I am Mr. Park. Im going to be taking over Professor. Wang as the new English teacher"

Everyone let's a small gasp some cheers ring through the crowd but you keep looking at his smile.

"Let's learn names shall we" he goes on to go through the front row. Without you noticing it was your turn.

"Hello...Miss your name..."

You look up in shock blinking your eyes a few times.

"I will politely ask you not to stare..and to know your name", your cheeks turn bright red as you look down picking up your pencil.

"Y-..y/n" you squeak out hearing little giggles making you even more embarrassed.

Mr.Park walks over to your seat picking up the paper on your desk. The homework you worked all week on. The final essay for the semester.

He took the paper looking through each of the pages his expression unreadable. Everyone's eyes were on you.

His eyes look up at you and look down again at the paper.

He takes his hands putting on e on either side ripping it in half. Everyone gasp some quietly giggling.

Anger flushed through your body as You look down at your feet. Tears flush to your eyes and you try to blink them away but it's no use as some fall on your lap.