Chapter 1

Venomspitter growled playfully as Shimmer tackled him over. They rolled on the ground and Shimmer placed her front paw on Venomspitter's neck and her other on the ground beside him. "Alright you win! Get off already!" Venomspitter said as he pushed her off. Shimmer swiftly landed on the ground. 

"Aren't you glad we're here in the Rainforest?" her grin faded, "I wonder what happened to that missing RainWing egg."

Venomspitter swallowed, he had heard of the missing RainWing egg. Suddenly Shimmer pushed him playfully

"You're only 5 years old! You're acting like you're 100!" Shimmer teased playfully.

Then another shape tackled him from behind, he scrambled up to his feet and looked into the gleaming eyes of Sharrow the NightWing/Seawing hybrid. 

"Come on Venomspitter! Stop sulking around and have some fun!" She tackled Shimmer and they rolled around on the floor together, each one trying to pin the other one down.

But to Venomspitter, nothing felt completely right. He had this....feeling...even sense he hatched.

He just felt like....nothing would ever be right.....

(Moon, Qibli, Winter, Turtle, Kinkajou, Peril, Sharrow (OC), Downpour (OC), the dragonets of destiny, Queen Glacier, Darkstalker, Queen Scarlet, (and other random characters that are in the Wings Of Fire series) do NOT belong to me)