visitors

The Fan (with the inclusion of a Lin) had arrived in the late hours of last night. I had fallen asleep in Xukun's bed last night, so because I hadn't greeted them yet, I was going to greet them now.

"JINGMEI!" A fluffball ran towards me , picking me up and twirling me around. I giggled,"Hello ChengCheng. Someone missed me." I said teasing him.
"Of course. I miss my baby sister."
BingBing looked annoyed, and her actions proved my thoughts as she shoved ChengCheng away from me, with a cry of protest from ChengCheng, before bringing me into her embrace. "Hello Jingmei. I missed you."
"I missed you too BingBing. All I've had is boys around me I needed another girl in the house."

"Hello Jingmei." Mr Fan says, hugging me, followed by Mrs Fan who keeps me in her motherly embrace for a while.

I let go of her embrace, and I notice a shy and extremely cute boy, who fits the description I was given of Yanjun.
"Hi I'm Jingmei. You must be Yanjun. Nice to meet you." I stepped closer towards him. He gives a shy smile back, extending his hand for a handshake and is caught by surprise as I pull him into a hug.
"We're all family here, and we're all huggers." I giggle at the cute expression of surprise is painted on his face. But then he smiles.

And it's the most beautiful thing in the world.

Dimples. My weakness.

Feeling dazed, Huba taps on my shoulder. "Jingmei, can you show them to their rooms please."
"Yes of course. This way guys." I gesture to the staircase.

. . .

"And Yanjun this is your room, right next to mine. The grand tour is over do you have any questions?" I put in a silly voice to make our guests laugh. Making people laugh is truly the greatest feeling. They all laugh along, Yanjun awkwardly, but certainly more relaxed than before.

"Now, since it is getting late we should go wash up for dinner," BingBing suggested, "And Jingmei I would like to talk to you beforehand."
"Okay. Let's go." Everyone separates going to their own rooms, me pulling BingBing into my room.
"So... how is it going with Xukun?" She asked me.
"I already told you I don't like Xukun."
"Are you sure? Because you guys seem more than friends."
"I'm sure. Besides there might be someone else in my heart."
"Okay fine maybe you don't like Xukun. But childhood friends usually end up in dating so don't blame me if you date soon."

Do I like Xukun? No, impossible. Xingjie already has my heart.