Chapter 1.2

Xiwang's first body is a minor villain named Zhu He. He is a senior student majoring in Computer Science in the Qin University, a top university in the C country. His family runs a small factory in another province so they can be considered slightly well-off. However, when Zhu He is about to graduate, the factory faces trouble and is in the brink of bankruptcy. They need a lot of fund to be injected to save his family's business. He resorts to hacking into a bank system and transferring hundreds of millions to an account in S country. He then slowly pilfers money from that account to several small accounts back in C country. He becomes his family's savior. But he becomes the number one enemy of the bank owner, Wu Ruogang, and his family. Due to the lost of huge amount of money, the bank and other businesses under the Wu family suffer badly. Clients start to pull out and the public's trust dwindle. Wu Ruogang, who is in his sixties, steps down from being the head of Wu Corporations and the position is inherited by his eldest granddaughter, the protagonist of the world, Wu Lingxin.

Wu Lingxin, who has stayed overseas to finish her Masters in Commerce, enters the business scene and is instantly faced with wolfish relatives vying to get rid of her. She is constantly being undermined by her subordinates and other executives in the company. In her first year as the CEO of Wu Corps, the company declines in profit and rating. The board of directors uses this opportunity to boot her out of the company. Wu Ruogang is disappointed with his appointed heir and, thus, kicks her out of the family.

Wu Lingxin becomes the laughing stock of the business industry and high society. She vows to take revenge on all those who have caused her downfall. She amasses her wealth and builds her own company, Eclipse. It starts as a cosmetic brand, branching out to perfume and fashion industry in mere five years of creation. The name Eclipse becomes equivalent to a high-end brand in C country. Along the way, Wu Lingxin meets her destined person, the male lead, Camdyn Barrett, a distant relative of the royals in B country where the protagonist took her Masters Degree.

Camdyn Barrett is a Baron who has inherited his position when his parents passed away. He is in his late twenties and is visiting C country for the first time as a representative of the royal family. His high profile leaves him no choice but to bring his professional bodyguards to protect him 24/7. However, the Baron is of free-spirit and loves exploring cities and other landscapes. One time, he manages to shake off his entourage and goes to tour the city he is staying. Soon he gets lost and, due to language barrier and series of unfortunate incidents, he finds it difficult to go back. Right on cue, Wu Lingxin overhears the tired foreigner and proceeds to help him. Witnessing the calm and cool-headed protagonist, Camdyn Barrett's heart is captured - hook, line, and sinker. He relentlessly pursues the female lead, helping her business and toppling her enemies in the shadows. Wu Lingxin's heart, under such devotion from the male lead, thaws and she accepts him. They marry and the female lead becomes part of the royal family. She takes her brand overseas and she becomes the Business Queen in her thirty. Wu Lingxin comes back to C country and ruins the Wu Corps before buying it and integrating it to her own empire, the Eclipse.

As for Zhu He? He never even gets to witness the rise of the protagonist as the Wu family members hire the top hacker in the country to trace the person behind the massive theft in the bank. They find Zhu He and have him tortured to death. The Zhu family and their business are ruined.

Xiwang's mission is simple. As Zhu He, he must scam people or business of their money and accumulate $666,666,666 in his lifetime. Sylvie also provides him an untraceable bank account.

-----

Xiwang wakes up and pitifully clutches his head. He groans in pain and calls for Sylvie.

"Sylvie?" a mellow voice sounds in the infirmary. A female doctor gently grabs his arms and takes a look at the young man. His eyes are tightly shut and his mouth is set in a grimace. He seems to be suffering a severe headache. Her hands are cold so when she massages the patient's head, the crease between his eyebrows begins to ease. "Feel better?"