SCENE V

josh walked into class. once again the nervousness flooded his mind and body. he had been shaky since he woke up. the rolled up baggie of marijuana was in his pocket. he sat down beside tyler in class, making eye contact with him.

"josh, do you have it?"

"yeah, i do. but we're gonna wait a second because i dont wanna just slide it into your hand in front of everyone."

so they waited, a few minutes later tyler whispered to him, "hey, put it in my bag."

so josh slid it in as quickly as he could.

tyler dug into his pocket, "okay, here. take the money."

josh stared at it, not making any moves.

"josh, take the money," tyler said again.

he finally made eye contact with tyler, "i don't want your money. i got this just for you, keep your money. there's nothing i won't do for you. i'll come through for you. everytime. just in time."

tyler was getting worried, "josh, listen, please just take the money."

josh leaned closer to him, "tyler i know there was a reason you were transferred here to me."

"please take the money, josh," he leaned in as well.

"this isn't luck it's destiny. tyler, you know me. i'll come through for you everytime."

"you're making me feel guilty, take the money," tyler said again.

"just in time."

"the teacher's coming, please take the money, josh."

josh suddenly kissed tyler. tyler's eyes widened as he didn't reciprocate the action.

josh took the money as he pulled away, dazed with love.

tyler awkwardly sat back, looking down.