Chapter One

Vert's Car squealed as it drifted on the ground. Sparky shaking in the passenger seat.

"Stay here Sparky." Vert Said.

Vert got out of his car, seeing Silencers everywhere.

Surrounding him, Verts heart pounded on his chest.

"Who are you guys? What are you trying to hide?" Vert shouted.

One of the Silencers walks up to him, and takes his mask off.

In shock, Vert sees something he couldn't explain.

"Son, we need to talk." Someone Said.

"Dad? W-why are you working for the Silencers? I thought you were at the army?" Vert stuttered.

"Slow Down Vert, ill explain everything. Come, let's get something to drink." Verts dad said.

Confused, Vert followed.

"This Vert, is the Silencers Cafe, fancy huh?" Verts dad said.

"Y-Yeah, But I don't understand." Vert Said.

"Here, sit down, let me explain." Verts dad said.

Vert sat down in front of him, looking around.

"Now, why are you working with the Silencers?" Vert asked.

"I've been driving for the Silencers ever since the World Race. The 'Army' I've told you about, is..well...this." Verts dad explained.

"So this whole time, this whole 'Army' thing, was just you working with the Silencers? But why?" Vert asked.

"Well, because I've lost a bet, a bet worth tens of thousands of dollars. And these guys said if I worked for them, they could help pay them off." Verts dad said.

"Well, Okay..." Vert Said.

"Wait, but what about my friends? Lani, Dr Tesla, Nolo?" Vert said.

"I'll take you back to them tomorrow, but on one condition." Verts dad said.

"What is it?" Vert asked.

"I need you to help me, with this. I know it might sound like me being desperate, but will you?" Verts dad asked.

"Fine, I'll only do it because one, you're my dad, and two, because then I can upgrade my car." Vert Said.

"Then it's settled. I'll take you to your friends in the morning, there's a bed in that room over there." Verts dad said.

Vert had a hard time sleeping that night, but he was happy that he would see his friends again after all.

The next morning Vert got up, and got to his car.

"Alright, here's the map showing where your friends are located. I can't come with you since I have to work. But you should be able to get there." Verts dad said.

"Okay." Vert Said.

He got into his car, and drove through the Wheel of Power.

Verts car landed in a city, people everywhere, even a casino crowded.

He noticed Lani's car in the parking lot, as well as Kurts.

Vert parked next to them, and got out.

"HELLO" Sparky Said.

"Sparky we aren't even in yet." Vert Said chuckling.

They walked inside, to see his friends sitting in a table eating.

Lani noticed Vert first, and her eyes widened with excitement.

Lani and everyone else ran up to him hugging him tightly.