Chapter Four

Vert jolted awake, wondering what just happened.

He looked around the cave, to his friends still sleeping soundly.

He knew his mom was gone, he had to accept that.

Eventually, Vert fell back asleep.

The next morning, Lani woke Vert up, and said that they had to go back to Teslas New Acceledrome.

They got into their cars, and started driving towards it.

Lani knew Vert wasn't acting like himself, so Lani said over the phone:
"You alright Vert? You seem, down."

"Yeah, just had a weird dream last night, that's all." Vert replied.

They arrived to Tesla's new Acceledrome minutes later, and they parked their cars.

"Now, we need to stay here from now on, the Drones don't know about this place. So we're safe here. Plus we got to go through realms." Tesla explained.

As soon as Tesla finished explaining, the Wheel Of Power started moving, sirens following.

"Alright, you all know what to do." Tesla Said.

Vert and his friends jumped in their cars, and sped through the portal.

The realm was, weird. Everything was rotten.

"What is this place?" Vert asked.

"I dunno. Looks weird though." Kurt said.

"Looks like my nose" Monkey Said.

Everyone groaned at Monkey, disgusted.

They continued to drive, but they stopped at a huge crack in the road.

"Okay guys, I'll go first. Go slow." Vert Said.

As soon as Vert drove slightly onto the cracked road, everyone including him, started falling through the hole.

They yelled in shock, but Vert noticed a track, sideways but easy to get to.

"Guys, Follow me!" Vert shouted.

Vert pressed a button for his Car Jets, spinning his car around, and landing onto the track.

Everyone successfully got on. Vert then saw a huge drop, going into a split loop.

"Use your Nitrox 3.0 guys." Vert Said.

Slamming onto the pedal, Verts car sped up to 300mph, then 400mph, then 500mph.

Speeding down, he then pressed the Nitrox 3.0, and sped through the loop, jumping upside down.

Successfully landing, they sped off through.

Further through, Vert noticed something extremely bright, bright as the sun.

"Do you guys see that?" Vert asked.

"What, the thing that's blinding me like the sun? Yes." Monkey Said.

Vert rolled his eyes, and kept driving towards it.

Once they got to it, it was extremely familiar.