Chapter Three

The accelecharger looking object floated in Verts hand, glowing brightly.

"What do you think it does?" Lani asked.

"I dunno, looks to fit in the Accelecharger port in my car." Vert Said.

Vert went to put it in his car, as soon as he did, his car made weird noises.

"Oh great, it better not blow up." Vert Said.

But it didn't blow up, it, changed.

Verts car turned into an Upgraded Version of his Car.

It now had green and black stripes, a huge spoiler, and even snow-white Wheels.

"What the-" Vert Said then stopped.

"Do you guys know what this means?!" Tork Said.

"It means, our cars now have a evolution ability..." Vert Said.

"It, Supercharged your car Vert." Nolo Said.

"Does it fit in everyone's cars?" Monkey asked.

"Let me check." Vert Said.

Vert tried putting it in Lani's Car, but it didn't fit.

"So there's more of these, that fit in specific cars." Vert Said.

"So this means..." Lani Said.

"It means, Gelorum is going to be after them."

The next day, Vert and his friends went to find Dr Tesla, and they showed it to him.

"Fantastic! A new type of Accelechargers! But we'll have to keep them safe, do NOT lose them. We wouldn't know what Gelorum would do if she got it on her hands." Dr Tesla explained.

"I'll hold on to it, I got compartments in my car that will hide it while I use it." Vert Said.

"Then that settles it. To celebrate, let's go to the famous pizzeria. They got fantastic pizzas." Dr Tesla Said.

"Sounds good." Everyone Said.

Vert and his friends pulled up into the parking lot of the Pizzeria, and sat at a table inside.

They ordered and waited.

Thunder started to slam against the windows of the pizzeria, following hard rain.

"So, what WOULD happen if Gelorum did get her hands on these new Accelechargers?"
Vert asked.

"She would destroy the earth. Including human kind." Dr Tesla Said.

"I did a review inside it, and it has a whole new type of technology that the other Accelechargers didn't." Dr Tesla explained.

While they were talking, the lights went out inside the pizzeria, following a green glow.

"That's not good." Vert Said.

"What do we do?" Lani asked.

"I don't know." Kurt said.

The Drones stared, then started glitching.

Their faces grew a insanely grim smile, eyes glowing green, still glitching.

"V3RT WH33L3R, G!V3 U$ TH3 ACC3L3CHARG3R, 0R W3'LL K!LL Y0U, AND Y0UR FR!3ND$." The drone Said.

"No way, not even if you paid me." Vert Said.

"TH3N Y0U L3AV3 U$ N0 CH0!C3. K!LL TH3M." The drone told the others.

"Duck down and GET in your cars!" Dr Tesla Said.

Vert jumped over the tables, noticing a laser gun.

Vert picked it up, and shot it at the Drones.

They groaned in pain, but more Drones showed up.

Vert continued to dash for his car, successfully getting to it.

He started the car up, the rest of his friends made it to theirs safely.

Vert sped off, but five Drones followed.

"I am so sick of these Drones." Vert Said.

Continuing, Vert sped down the road. Finally sick, Vert pulled out his Machine Guns, and spun his car in a 180, pointing at the Drones.

Putting his car in auto-drive, he stood out of the sunroof, shooting at the Drones.

Grabbing another magazine, Vert loaded up again, firing at the Drones in the pouring rain.

Explosions followed after damaging the Drones cars enough.

While he got back in his car, a voice chat call wanted to talk.

He answered it, but was shocked to see who was calling.

"YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN DESTROY MY DRONES? SILLY BOY, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET." Gelorum shouted in a distorted voice over the call.

Green lightning slammed in the dark city, Vert and his friends continued to speed down the road.

"Follow me guys, I know a safe place for us." Vert shouted over the mic to his friends.

"Gotcha." Lani Said.

Two Drones sat right next to Vert, slamming into the sides of his car, with a jump up ahead, he knew if he didn't act fast, he'd die.

"I. Am. SICK OF YOU." Vert shouted at the Drones.

Switching to his spiked car rims, he sped faster, slicing open the Drones car, ending with a explosion.

Using the Nitrox 3.0, Vert sped down into the forest, into a cave.

Getting out his car, Vert ran over to a giant piece of cardboard, and placed it over the cave entrance after his friends got inside.

"Alright, we should be safe." Vert Said.

"We gotta do something about these Drones." Nolo Said.

"How? Gelorums still alive, god knows where she is, and she's sending all these Drones after us." Lani Said.

"Lani's right, just look at the Red Drones a few days ago, we don't know if that's Gelorums Drones, OR we got another person like Gelorum." Vert Said.

"Let's just call it a day, tomorrow morning we'll go back to our hotel, and find out what to do."
Dr Tesla Said.

"Alright, sounds good." Tork Said.

"Yeah but um, question Tesla, are we getting paid?" Monkey asked.

Everyone stared at Monkey.

"What? I'm just asking if we're getting pa- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SPIDER, SPIDER, SPIDER!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Monkey shouted.

Everyone laughed.

About an hour later, everyone went to bed.

But Vert woke up to a weird whisper.

It sounded familiar, but he couldn't tell.

He sat up, seeing a figure standing at the entrance of the cave.

"Vert?"

He heard the voice clearer now.

"Who is that?" Vert asked.

"You might remember. Now that I'm in better lighting."

"M-Mom?"