Chapter 1: Meet The Patient

Chapter 1: Meet the Patient 

Six Months Later 

Black heels clicked against the cold white tile as she walked. Her posture was straight and collect. Her hazel eyes narrowed straight ahead and her brows furrowed. Her light auburn hair was tied back in a tight and neat bun. 

As she walked, she couldn't help but reminisce all that has happened so far. Dr. Perryl Johnson, psychiatric extraordinaire, studied her case file with keen eyes. She had to admit, she thought that this case would be pointless. But the more she read on, the more her curiosity was peaked. 

She had been traveling the country of Europe in hopes to find some experience in her field of study. She had been rejected by many due to certain circumstances, and just as she was about to give up, this one area decided to hire her. 

Figures I would get stuck with a bunch of loons who don't know how to talk to people, she begrudgingly thought. And it was true. 

As she first came inside to ask for a job, the people here were quite rude. The way they spoke to each other was one that was the upmost and immoral way. She had thought that people of her standards would have more respect towards others. 

But to her surprise, they didn't. Though she couldn't complain, the headmaster of this organization had been kind enough to give her the job. But the case she was given was...quite intriguing to say the least. 

The case was of a boy, but what sparked him different was his story. She glanced at the boy's info: 

Bounty Mills Asylum: The happiest place on earth! She rolled her eyes at their slogan before glancing at the case file; 

 Case # 687: Jeffrey Allen Woods 

Alias: Jeffy, Jeff, 'Jeff The Killer' 

Sex: Male 

Race: Caucasian 

Particulars: Single 

 She stopped to glance up to make sure she was going the right direction, noticing she was still on the right trail, she resumed reading. As she walked down the long corridor she looked over his bio info: Born: 6/2/1994 

She raised an eyebrow, it was 2012, that would make him only eighteen years old. She frowned, that couldn't be right. He was way to young to be labeled as "Lethal", it just didn't make since. But the more she read on, the more dread filled her entire being. 

 She read his background info:

Jeffrey had moved into a recent neighborhood. His family had been invited to a party. On his first day of school, Jeffrey and his brother had both been attacked by three kids; Randy Jones (deceased), Keith Trenton (Deceased), and Troy Roberts (N/A). Liu had been taken to jail, but was later proven innocence when the boys had attacked young Billy Tumner's (Deceased) party.  

Jeff was the one who suffered most, resulting in his incident. 

She paused to glance at his picture. He had long unruly midnight black hair that covered his eyes, his skin was a pale bleached white, and a long smile could be seen on his face. She took in a deep breath and continued on;