Chapter 14

Zane POV

Afrer a few hours after Dante eating a damn bathbomb, It was dawn but everyone will just sleep here at the Aph's home. We prepared the artery clogging food and here we are just watching a movie called Resident Evil: Final Chapter with food,drinks and lights turned off, Honestly it was a good movie with shit load of actions,zombie and zombie mutants. The trio are just sitting on the floor,Aph was in my left while Travis is on my right beside Katelyn.

It was getting to the good part when I heard snoring, I look on the floor and the 2/3 of the trio is sleeping apparently Dante is the last survivor from the thing called sleep.

I look at my left and see Aph sleeping on the arm of the couch hugging the cushion. I turn to my right seeing the Travis and blueberry sleeping next to each other. I sigh and just turn the volume down a bit,continue watching movie.

After the movie ended, I switch it off. I look down and see Aph's head from the arm of the couch to my lap. I look around and see that Everyone is asleep except the me.Apparently, Dante fell asleep defeated from the thing called sleep,during the credits. Hmm. I win. I stood up from couch,carefully not waking Aph and go to the bathroom for a quick personal heigine business.

After taking care of my business, I went to the living room and see that everyone is still sleeping peacefully. Then, I look at Travis' face, atleast he is getting better after the attack, and that would be enough. I smile a bit and look outside of the sliding door in the kicthen, It's still dark out. I walk up to it and slowly pull it in the right,not making a single sound and step out to the porch listening the silent filled night. I could hear crickets making their cricking sound,owls hootinh softly with the crickets, the clouds cleared up making the night sky glittered with stars very clear. The moon shines it's light on me and the surroundings while the cool night breeze blows lightly. I walk down from the porch to the short green grass and lie down, looking at the bright stars at the sky. Now this is the peace and quiet I wanted,with the cool breeze I'll be alright.

____________________________________________________________________

"Zane?"

I sat up and turn my head towards the porch, seeing Tired-eyes Travis between the door.

"Oh your awake. When did you wake up?"

"Just a few minutes ago when you left the couch."

"Oh.. Sorry."

"Nah it's cool."

Then silent surround us. Someone hs to speak up.

"Umm wanna join me in star gazing?"

"Sure."

He walks down from the porch into the the grass,sat beside me and both of us lie down looking at the stars. I point at the sky.

"That's the lyra constillation. You can tell from the point one of the stars connecting it,forming it like lyre."

"I can actually see that."

We continue star gazing with Travis asking which constellation that he pointed at.

"How did you know about the name and form constellation?"

"Well when I was 6, I always ask my pops about getting me one of those glow in the dark stars and point at the ceiling on where to put it while im being entertained but scared about him trying not to fall from the stool."

I smile at the memory.

____________________________________________________________________

*flash back*