Chapter 15

Zane POV

I wake up from the bright light that passes through the clear window. I see Everyone is still sleeping and I look at my left seeing Aph not there. I stood up from the couch and head into the kitchen, seeing Aph drinking something, probrably coffee.

"Oh Mornin' Zane!"

"Morning."

"Since everyone will wake up later, wanna help me prepare breakfast?"

"Sure."

We get the neccesary stuff to cook, mostly eggs,bacon,pancake mix,sausage,butter,oil. We both started to cook most of the stuff. While I was cooking the bacon, She asked me this question.

"So how was star gazing with Travis last night?"

I look at her eyes widened,seeing her with a little sly smirk on her face while she is mixing the pancake batter. How the fuck did she know?

"How am I suppose to know what I did last night."

"You know that I know that you were with him last night."

"What? I don't get it."

After a lot of protest, I finally gave in and asked.

"H-how did you know?"

"Well, I will tell the story."

"Oh my fucking Ire-"

"Shhhhh Im telling the story now."

____________________________________________________________________

*flash back*

Aph woke up and sat up from the couch she slept on,she notice that Zane wasn't there beside her on the couch and it was 1:06 AM.

'Hmmm maybe He's probrably using the the bathroom.' She thought, as she stood up.

'Now that I think about it, I want to use the bathroom aswell.' She thought.

After a few minutes of Personal business. Aph went to the back to the living room, seeing no physical presence of Travis aswell, who's suppose to be beside Katelyn .

"Okay where in the Irene Is Travis? First Zane, Next is Travis. Who's next Gaurance?!"

She quietly whispered, in anger and confuse, before her stomach grumbled. She made the 'Am I serious? Right now?' face.

"All this thinking is making me hungry."

She went to the kitchen an-
____________________________________________________________________

"So wait You got hungry last night. You got hungry at the afternoon and you are hungry again at the middle of the night?"

"Yes, I love food that much, so stop interrupting the story."

"Sorry, I guess"

""Anyways.."

____________________________________________________________________

She went to the kitchen, to the counter,checking the cabinets for anything to eat other than cereal, cause like who eats cereal at the middle of the night? Anyways, she went infront of the fridge, looking what's inside.

'Cheese,butter,blueberries,strawberries,cupcake.....' she thought, as she hides the cupcake behind the carton of milk,hoping in the morning Zane won't take it. She continues looking through the fridge. After looking through the fridge, she decided to get double dutch ice cream. She grab the tub of Ice cream and a spoon,as she sat down on the chair, she started scooping a shit ton of ice cream and shoving it in her mouth. While eating the ice cream, she notice a white haired boy with the Raven haired boy outside on her backyard, lying on the grass stargazing,through the sliding door glass.