Part I

August 15, 2018

"Dannnnniiiiiiieeeeeeeellllllll WAKE UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!!!!"

                               •    •    •

    "OK!!!! I GET IT I'M WAKE NOW!!!!"
Every morning it's like this I have to scream at the top of my lungs in order to let my mom settle besides that, the consent lessons about our history with the GT (god-touched)
I get up and walk over to the window looking at the overview of our entire estate it is simply breathtaking to think my parents work insanely hard to achieve this level of living after a few moments I jump into the shower and quickly put on my uniform race downstairs and see my parents eating,
            "Daniel you know that this is your last year of school correct"
         "Yes, mom I know it is I was tired From last night"
             "Oh yes what did you and your friends do last night"
          "Nothing we just went to the movies and to the beach to do a bonfire"
              "Really!!! Then you don't mind if I call officer Ramos to confirm that"
           "No not really go ahead"
We both stare at each other for like 2 minutes but it felt like years
               "Ok, Daniel you know that I'm hard on you is because you have a bright future ahead of you me and your father has worked hard in order to provide you and your sister a chance to lead a better life that me and your father had"
                 "Amen son Amen"          
          "Yes mom I get that and I love you guys for it but I'm 18 turning 19 in a week I'm just trying to live my life while I'm still young"
                 "I know Daniel but you can get a tad excessive and you know it"
          "Yeah I know and I haven't been like that for quite awhile now"
                 "Old habits are hard to crack, anyway eat your breakfast and Alfred  will take you to school"
           "Ok"
I finish my breakfast and I wait for Alfred to pull up in the family limousine
          "Good morning Alfred how's everything"
        "Good morning young master everything is going extremely well"
I get in and on my way to school I see three people around my age or older
Each of them have a distinct tattoo on their necks I didn't think anything of them so I ignored them and continued on my way 20 minutes passed and I finally reached.............

ROSEWOOD ACADEMY

Only the best in the United States generations of successful doctors, lawyers, scientists was born out of this miraculous institution and many more to come. When Alfred stopped and let me out I said goodbye and parted ways with him, while walking I saw the same three person group of tattooed people I saw earlier I didn't think they transferred this late into the year I was so focused on them that I ran into my anime loving friend Karla "Daniel-senpai, what's wrong with you? Couldn't you see I was walking towards you?"
Startled I nearly lost my balance and when I regained my center of gravity I apologized to her "H-Hey Karla sorry I was....wait did you just say senpai"
"Yea of course I thought it would be fun to start calling you that, how was it?" Karla replied
"I-I mean it's fine but, you said you wouldn't be one of those people who try being anime out in real life"
"I never said that why do start to ruin my dream of being an anime loving girl" Karla replied with sarcasm
"Is that a fact" I replied having her in a tight spot
A few seconds later.......
I take out my phone and play a recording
"Karla could you repeat what you said to me so I could get confirmation"
"Why your going to use it against me and I promise you I will keep my promise"
"Oh I know I just want to hold up the agreement between the both of us"
"Ughhh ok fine............I solemnly
Swear I will save the anime talk for
Home and not talk about it at school.......there happy"
"Yes, yes I am"
I put my phone away and gave Karla a smirk.
"Stop giving me that look" Karla said with a hint of annoyance
"Your just upset that I was correcting you"
Just moments later the bell rings
"Let's go or we'll be late"
"Yeah whatever let's go" Karla replied
                           •      •      •
Daniel enters his chemistry  class approached by his group of classmates asking that he would partner with them for the hologram project that's coming
After dealing with the kiss ups he finally sits and the final bell rings and the chemistry teacher enters
"Good morning everybody I hope you enjoyed the long weekend and was safe"
                   {Daniel's Thinking}
{yea right my weekend was dealing with the cops} 
"Anyway I would like to introduce a new student please help him settle in,
Let me Introduce.......Silas Cromwell"
And there he is the tall dark figure with brown hair walking with such poise, a hint of dominant attitude and as he turned to face the classroom enunciating "Good morning it's so nice to meet you all.......I hope we well be good friends" he said with such honor and elegance.