Mornings

(Sorry short one)

A soft hand ran through Infinite's hair and all he gave was a soft mumble.

"You have to get up" his mate's voice touched his ear earning another annoyed grumble from the other. "What was that?" The voice said as Infinite heard slight laughter in his voice.

"I'm try to sleep" Infinite said lifting his head again not even opening his eyes, before plopping it back on his pillow. "How you are a morning person is beyond me"

Light laughter reached his ears as the hand continued to run it's fingers through his hair. "Beats me" the voice said before Infinite finally peeled open his eyes to look at the red wolf that was his mate.

"Come on" Gadget said as he tugged Infinite by the arm earning a groan for the jackel who reluctantly got up.

"Its 9 o'clock! Can't I sleep longer!?" Infinite said desperately.

"Nope" Gadget said popping the p with a smile.

Infinite groaned as sat down, his forehead meeting the table with a loud thump. His hair falling and covering his head. "I need coffee" he mumbled

Gadget laughed as Infinite heard the great sound of the coffee maker being turned on and his he peaked between his white locks of hair.

Infinite stood once it was ready and grabbed the cup from Gadget who held it out with a smile "Thanks" Infinite said taking a drink.

"I don't know how you stand that taste or act like you need it to survive" Gadget said turning away.

Infinite smirked after he finished and wrapped his arms around Gadget's waist from behind.

Gadget turned and with his palm covered Infinite's mouth "I know what you want to do and no kiss until you rid your breath of the stench" he said jokingly.

"But I love you!" Infinite said childishly as his voice was muffled by his mate's hand.

"No!" Gadget said with a laugh and quickly drew his hand back as a tongue licked his palm, before squealing as with more laughter  as Infinite began to kiss his cheeks, nose and near his lips. "Noooo!"

Infinite smiled as he saw his mate's nose scrunch up at the smell of coffee from his breath. Finally giving him mercy, the jackel let him go with another laugh.

Infinite stole another kiss from Gadget's lips before running away as he felt Gadget pulled one of his locks of hair. A bark of laughter coming from the jackel.

(So word of the wise, never read or write fan fiction in my photo class because I was writing this and all I head behind me is my teacher say "Gadget turned..." and I let out a squeak and I have never turned off my phone as quickly as I did now XD. So I hope you enjoyed non the less)