Family

Infinte thumbed his chest scar hidden under his cloak, a habit he picked up when he becomes nervous. A hood was pulled over his head, his hair sweeping down his shoulders. Gadget grabbed the other's hand and smiled gently at Infinte who returned it. Gadget saw it didn't reach his eyes.

"You sure about this?" Infinite said looking at Gadget when he took his eyes off the familiar house coming up on there right.

The two story brick house sat between trees, a paster opened up behind the house. A chest nut mare was seen munching the green shoots of grass. Vines climbed up the side as flowers of many colors and kinds decorated the outside of the house. A brick path led to the steps.

With a quick glance he noticed the mobians moving around in the windows of the downstairs landing. Gadget cupped Infinte's cheek before grabbing the hood that Infinite insisted on wearing. He gave Infinte a comforting kiss.

Just as Infinte was about to deepen the kiss, a high pitched squeal of glee hit the two's ears. A small child the age of barely 5 raced out of the house and collided with their legs hugged them.

The girl's silvery-grey hair gleamed in the sun as brown happy eyes stared up at the two "Uncle Gadget! Uncle Zero!"

Gadget eased the tension from Infinte at the mention of his old name before he bent down and enveloped the girl into a hug. "Hey Silk!

The girl laughed aloud as Gadget held her close and quieted down enough to allow Gadget to whisper in his nieces ear. She gave an enthusiastic nod and then turned to Infinite who during that time was lost in thought "Uncle Infinite!" She said gleefully holding out her hands to be held.

The name snapped the Jackle out of his thoughts and look at the smaller wolf in Gadget's arms. He hesitently pulled Silk onto his arms and she instantly latched onto him.

His powers had done to well in suppressing his memories. Even though he got most of them back, there were some still out of reach. Something clicked when he held Silk to his chest, 'Gadget's sister's daughter'

Infinite without realizing finally fully  relaxed in someone else's presence that wasn't behind close doors or in Gadget's arms. He instictivly put his nose into her hair, sniffing her familiar scent.

"Well? Aren't you two going to come in?" A voice called and the two turned to find Gadget's sister and parents staring at them. Gadget's sisters was a a dark grey she-wolf with soft green. Infinite then looked at the old grey wolf with brown eyes and soft red she-wolf with green eyes.

He looked back down at Silk's who still was wrapped around him. With a tug, Gadget led Infinite to the door of the house. Silk almost instantly let go of Infinite the moment they reached the steps.

Once he realized his arms were empty of little girl, his arms were then filled with Gadget's mother. His mind couldn't place her name, "it's good to see you again, Infinite we've missed you"

Infinite hugged her back and placed his face in the crook of her neck, he didn't realize he was crying when she began to speak "shhh, it's ok. We're here". She gently moved back to wipe away Infinite's tears. Much like how she would do for her own children.

A gentle hand touched his shoulder and Infinte looked at Gadget's father, yet again who he couldn't remember the name "it's good to have you back son."

"Thanks Dad" Infinte blurted out before he even realized and he tried to stop more tears from falling.

The old wolf's deep chuckle reached his ears and spoke "Lets head inside, your squad is waiting for you" Gadget's-no Mom stepped back to allow him to enter.