Chapter 5

WE’RE FINALLY ON CHAPTER 5! Originally, I was going to be finished here, but I’m not done at ALL. (proud of myself for that!) Okay. If you’re reading this, I want to know why. Anything you people want more of in the upcoming chapters? Tell me. Criticism? Yes, please. Heck, you can even tell me why you hate it. say something! anything. Cause right now, I feel like I’m posting to a brick wall.

And, do you guys have a fear of reading stuff past the first chapter? Because I feel like it gets better after that. A few people kept reading though, and if you are one of them, (you probably are, or you wouldn’t be seeing this) THANK YOU. I can’t say it enough.

Sorry these chapters are so short. And, I’m finally at 50 reads! Actually, over 60 now. This is so great, and I learned that I get excited way to much! Maybe we can be at 85 sometime soon? *hint hint* ;) love you, adieus amigos! xx

-Louis-

I spent the day off of work with Larry, and after breakfast he suggested that we take a walk. I agreed, because, well, I love walks. Especially with a cute boy who happens to be mine. Entwining our hands, he pulled me around on an adventure of the city. We went out for lunch, to a small restaurant. He loved Italian, and I was happy to join. We (as cliché as it sounds!) shared spaghetti and meatballs. Then we went to a movie and snogged in the back row. After receiving some dirty looks, we stopped, because who wants the embarrassment of being kicked out of a movie? I was really starting to like Larry. He was always happy, so perfect in my eyes. And, one of the sweetest lads ever, just making this whole transition thing even easier on me.

“Hey baby, wanna go back to your place and have us even more fun?” he seductively whispered into my ear, blowing hot breath onto all the right places.

Trying to surpass a moan, I nodded, keeping my mouth shut. We hailed a taxi and were soon at my front door. As soon as it was shut behind us, Larry lightly kissed me, tracing his tongue along my lower lip. Opening up, we played some tonsil hockey. I was really getting into it when Larry pulled back and started kissing and sucking on my neck. Letting a loud anxious moan, I started unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled it the rest of the way off, letting it fell out of his grasp and land in a heap on the floor. You can guess where we went after that, and this repeated day after day.

Larry was in the shower one morning, as we almost lived together, when I pulled the curtain back. “Baby, stri—“I looked up and realized he had been crying. That or doing drugs. His face was red and blotchy, eyes bloodshot and he had tearstained cheeks, covered in strips where they had fallen. He looked back at me, and I swore I saw a small hint of fear in his eyes.

“It’s nothing.” He said quickly, shutting the curtain to avoid my questioning glare. I knew it wasn’t nothing though, and I vowed to get to the bottom of it.

I sat down on the couch, looking around the room. Larry came out a few minutes later, towel around his waist.

“Is there anything you need to talk about?” I asked gently, not wanting to scare him away.

He looked at me with wide eyes. “It happened in the past, okay? You don’t need to know. Plus, I never question YOUR past, do I?” he was getting angry, but I couldn’t blame him. It always annoyed me when people would ask me if I was okay. He left the room to go get dressed, taking the building tension with him.

Even though he didn’t want me to know what it was, I needed to know. So, I thought about what Larry had told me about his past. I couldn’t remember anything bad though, so I figured he had left it out. I was going to find out what it was and fix him.

-Harry-

Life was going great, Liam had learned to juggle, and I was very happy. We had our first recording session yesterday, and I was overwhelmed with positivity. The fact that Louis WASN’T there made it all the better.

I picked up my phone and logged into Twitter. I have always loved reading the posts, some crazy and obsessive, some nice and sweet, and some cheeky and cute. It had always entertained me, that is until I found some hate Tweets. I just didn’t get why people would waste their valuable time to tell me why I was horrid. It was stupid and pointless, unless I actually was as bad as they said. Usually I was confident in my singing and personality, but these people always brought me down. Luckily, there were very few today, and that made my mood skyrocket.  

I decided to go out to my favorite bar, get completely smashed, and maybe come home with a fit girl. As I was planning all of this out in my head, I got a text from Niall. get your arse over here now ! Sighing, I texted him back, agreeing to come for whatever reason. Whatever it was, I hoped it wouldn’t take too long, because I really wanted to party tonight.

I left my flat, walking down the hall to his. I knocked on the door and waited. Just about 2 minutes later I was ready to leave. I knocked one last time, and then turned around. I had better things to do. But I stopped when I heard him open his door. “Harry!” he called, his Irish accent unmistakable, “It’s Liam!”

P.S. how do you guys like Larry? What’s his little secret, eh? Take a guess. ;D and, what’s Liam? *le cliffhanger* :3