Make-up and Pillows

Laney's POV

I felt the pillow I was hugging moving and breathing and I opened my eyes to see Larry bright red.We were hugging each other, awkwardly. Then we unhugged and we turned around not facing each other. As soon as I did I heard a thump. I turned back around and saw that Larry fell off the bed. "Ugh, it's 6 in the morning." "Really, aren't you more concerned that, well you fell of the bed?" I ask him. " Nah." He jumped up I saw he had a bruise on his cheek. "Umm you got um right there." I tried to tell him by pointing to my cheek. Then I gave up and gave him a mirror. " Wow, I get this from falling of a bed? Brb." He walked into the bathroom, I was confused, what was he going to do? Noy much later he came back out and his bruise was gone. "H-how, how did you get rid of that bruise?" I walked over inspected him and rubbed the spot the bruise used to be. Suddenly the purple bruise appeared and I was shocked. " Did you put on make-up?" Larry started to turn really red. I couldn't stop laughing, I never knew a boy to wear make-up.

Larry's POV

Ok, I wear some make-up. It's not like I wear it all the time. But as soon as Laney discovered my secret I couldn't help but turn red. I mean what else was I to do. After Laney was finished laughing we went downstairs to eat. After we ate Laney's phone went of and when she checked it she looked shocked. "What is it?" I ask. "Umm," she looked at me. "I have practice." "Oh, yeah." "You wanna come?" I was really suprised. "You don't think your band will mind?" I said concerned, I mean I really haven't met her band really much. "Yeah, I don't think they will mind." With that we left and headed to Riffin's.