To Put The Plan Into Action

Laney's POV

I was still thinking about if this is a good idea. I mean it was worth a shot. I grabbed my bass and waved bye to Larry who was going to Grojband. As soon as I got to Carrie's garage I took a deep breath, and opened the door. I looked around it was completely different from Grojband. I was officially frighten when I saw a dart board with Corey's face on it. Then right next to it was Carrie still shooting darts at it. Then she looked at me and smiled, I don't know if I was caught. "Hey Lars. What Lars!" Where have you been?" she shook my shoulders. "Did the Grojband idiots take you?" I was so ready to bite her head off. "Umm, no, I was just a little under the weather." She looked at me really serious, "Oh, ok!" She dropped me and went back to throwing darts. I walked over to the stage she had and started to play my bass. Hopefully this wasn't different from what Larry usually does.

Larry's POV

I took a deep breath and opened the door I looked around to see the same it was the same from a couple days ago. I looked around and saw Corey he looked at me for a second and then looked away then returned the look again but this time he looked shocked. "Laney? Is that you? Look I'm sorry, I didn't know you had a wig on." Oh no he probably wants me to take te wig off. "Look R-Core, it's not a wig the hair salon got me confused as Larry." He came up to me and said "It's ok fella we can live with it." Fella? He called me a dude? Awesome! Then we just sat on the couch and watched some TV.

Laney's POV

I was playing my bass when I looked up to see the rest of the band in  group huddle. Then kept looking back at me and I was nervous, they're probably smarter than the boys and my curiosity was taking over. What could they be talking about?

Carrie's POV

What was with Larry today? I haven't got an awkward comment from him yet. I got into a band huddle without Larry. "Girls, notice anything different with Larry?" I ask. "Yeah, he's been super quiet today." Kim said. "Yeah," Konnie says and we all look at him. He looks back at us, and he looks a little confused then returns playing. "What do we do?" Konnie asked. Then I got a plan. I broke up the huddle and we started to walk towards Larry.