1

Cover made by RampaigerQueen credit goes to her for making this amazing cover.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

ELLIE P.O.V.
I start bandaging one of the slicers ''That's to tight'' He complained. ''Guess what? You're going to have to deal with it'' I said with a grin. ''You're good to go'' I said ''Thanks Ellie'' He said as he exited the medjack hut. I sigh and then I felt the presence of someone behind me I turn to see Jeff I quickly pull down my sleeve. ''Hey there didn't mean to startle you'' Jeff said calmly ''No it's fine I need to go talk to Newt for a second'' I said. ''Everything alright?'' Jeff asked now concerned ''yeah why wouldn't it be?'' I said putting a small smile on my face ''Ok just checking in'' Jeff said ''well I'll be right back'' I said. 

  I walk towards Newt who's at the gardens ''Hey Newt'' I shout Newt looks in my direction with an friendly smile plastered on his face. ''Hey Ellie everything alright?'' Newt asked ''I need to talk to you'' I said now sternly. ''What's with the seriousness?'' Liam asked he was apart of the track-hoe's and a bit nosey in my opinion it's like he always wants to know everything. ''Mind you're own business Shank'' Newt said to Liam ''Sorry I didn't mean to get between you and you're girlfriend'' Liam said as he got back to work. I rolled my eyes at Liam's comment ''But anyways I need to talk to you'' I said while I looked at Newt then in the corner of my eye I saw Liam listening in ''Alone'' I added Newt nodded ''alright I'll be back in a minute'' Newt said to the other Track-Hoes. Newt and I went off into the dead ends ''I think this is far enough what do you want to talk about? Newt asked. Then I thought did I want to tell him? What if I get punished? Can I trust him? Will he tell Alby? What if the whole glade finds out?.

You'll get in big trouble
You will get hurt
You can't trust him.
You can't trust no one
They will think your some depressed freak
Are you going to tell him about me the voices in your head?
That sounds so not crazy
You're insane and such a psychopath

   ''Never mind it's nothing'' I said quickly ''Are you sure?'' Newt said now concerned ''don't worry I'm fine'' I said putting a fake smile on my face hoping he wouldn't find out that I'm lying.  ''Ok then'' Newt said not convinced and I knew he wanted to push more for answers. ''Sorry to take your time'' I said as I turned around and started walking out of the dead ends. Newt grabbed my wrist ''Ellie'' Newt whispered ''yes?'' I said ''tell me what's wrong'' Newt said softly ''nothing'' I said as I pulled my wrist out of his grasp then I pulled my sleeve down.

  I started to walk away again but again he grabbed my wrist ''Let Go Of Me'' I said sternly but he didn't I pushed him making him letting go of me he looked at me worriedly ''I'm sorry...'' I said In almost a whisper. ''Ellie'' Newt said softly ''Forget this ever happened'' I said then I noticed his eyes left mine and said ''why do you always wear long sleeved shirts?'' ''Um.... I like them but anyways I need to get back to work again I'm sorry for wasting your time and pushing you...'' I said then I made my way back to the Medjack Hut.

After a few hours of work it was finally lunch I got in line to get my food then I heard a whisper in my ear.

''Hey there gorgeous'' the voice said softly.