6

Ellie P.O.V.
Gally looked at me. ''I'm sorry I was just angry I never meant anything I said I still have feelings for you and I just have anger issues'' Gally said frowning. ''It's okay friends?'' I said with an weak smile Gally nodded and hugged me tightly.

Deep down his words still hurt me but I knew he had Anger issues that's why haft of the glade thinks he's an asshole. Also Gally was her first ever friend in the glade even though it took a long time convincing him to trust her. Gally might seem like a total jerk but deep down he's a teddybear once I told him that and his response wasn't the greatest. I found myself smiling looking back at the moments we shared together.

I still felt that pain from his words I still worried if he still is mad at me. I want him to know I'm sorry I want him to know that I care about him that I will be there for him. I didn't mean to become hostile towards him he's my best friend and I just threw his feelings to the dirt I threw his love for me to the dirt I almost threw his trust to the dirt. I then started crying Gally pulled away from the hug staring at me that's now a crying mess.

''Hey are you okay?'' Gally said worriedly. I nod but more tears streamed down my face ''Hey it's alright we won't tell anyone'' Newt said softly. ''I know'' I said ''why are you crying then?'' Newt asked. ''I don't want you guys to look at me different and Gally I'm so sorry I'm a horrible friend I hate myself so much...'' I said as I kept crying.

''No you're not you believed in me when no one else did'' Gally said with a small smile. A smile appeared on my face then I realized Jeff needed Newt for something ''umm.. Jeff needs you for something'' I said. ''It's been almost over an hour'' Newt said ''yeah I forgot he'll kill me later'' I said as I chuckled. ''Yeah I have to get back to work see you shanks'' Gally said with a grin and left Newt and I in the dead ends alone.

''Well let's get a move on towards the medjacks hut also known as my work place'' I said with a smile. Newt chuckled ''I think I know where you work El''. ''Well come on Newtie or Jeff will have me working with one of the slicers who is so difficult and just very shucking annoying'' I said. Newt laughed I must admit he had a beautiful laugh it just made me smile for some reason it sounds stupid and weird but it's true.

Newt and I walk into the medjacks to see Alby, Jeff, Clint, and Chuck. ''Hey where have you two shanks been?'' Clint said ''Probably making out with each other's faces'' Jeff said with a goofy smile. Chuck winked at Newt and I. I couldn't help but laugh ''so where have you guys been?'' Alby asked. Newt ignored the question ''So what'd you need me for Jeff?'' Newt asked dodging the question completely.

Alby and Chuck soon left because Clint told me they were worried about us so they told Alby and Chuck being the nosey boy he is likes to know everything. Which I kind of admire him for that he's adorable snapping me from my thoughts Jeff waved his hand in front of me ''listen up shank girl'' Jeff said as he laughed. ''Do not call me that'' I said while smiling. ''What do you want me to call you?'' Jeff asked ''My name would be nice'' I said.

''Hi my name'' Jeff said grinning. "Are you shucking kidding me right now?'' I said Jeff laughed. ''Looks like someone is waiting for you'' Jeff said pointing to someone behind me I turned to see Gally standing there. ''Hey Ellie can I talk to you alone'' Gally asked ''Sure I'll be back Jeff'' I said giving him a small smile. Gally and I walked out of the Medjack ''so what is it?'' I asked ''You see those two guys over there?'' Gally said pointing to the two guys laughing. I nod ''they are making fun of Chuck on how he is annoying and a piece of Klunk'' Gally said. ''Why aren't you doing something about it?'' I asked. ''I would but I'm this close to building an hut and more people listen to you then me'' Gally said I sigh and then start walking over there.

I approach Nick and Mason ''Hey there'' I said. Mason and Nick were grinning while Chuck stood there uncomfortable ''I've been told that you've been making fun of Chuck'' I said. ''So? What are you going to do? Have a secret talk with us in the dead ends about how we should change are attitude?'' Mason said putting his arm around Nick as he doubled over in laughter. ''Listen here Shanks I don't know what you find so funny but Chuck is not annoying he is actually friendly" I said stepping closer to Mason with a intense look on my face.

Nick looks at Mason then back at me ''Fine we will stop only if'' Nick said. ''There is no ''if'' do you understand that?'' I said sternly. ''You're boring'' Nick said as he rolled his eyes ''and you're just stupid like come on your going to pick on a 12 year old good job'' I said sarcastically. ''You're S-'' Nick started but Mason stopped him ''Actually she's right why are we trying to get under Chuck's skin when we can get under someone else's that is much better'' Mason whispered.

''Listen I don't care about your stupid threats or sayings just apologize now'' I said sternly. ''Fine sorry Chuck'' Mason and Nick both said then walked off grinning like two idiots. I kept thinking about what they said though we're they going to come after me now?

Actually she's right why are we trying to get under Chuck's skin when we can get under
someone's else's that is so much better.