Mafumafu x Reader 2

Chapter Two

Recap:

The last time you saw Haru, he had long, shaggy hair that covered his eyes, thick black glasses and freckles. Aka a complete nerd. You were astounded that a person could change so much in only six months.......

---

"Uh.... Ehhh?????? Haru?" You asked the man in front of you. He looked at you with a questioning glance, then repeated his question.

You shook your head to try and say that you did not understand him, racking your mind for a sentence in Japanese that he would understand. "Mōshiwake arimasenga, watashi wa rikai shite inai. / 申し訳ありませんが、私は理解していない。" (I'm sorry, I do not understand. In Japanese.)

With that, the man spoke again. "Seat... Empty? Can.... Sit?"

You finally understood what he had been trying to say. You nodded your head and he sat down.

He asked "You have a home? Can I borrow?"

You knew that he was asking if you had a place that he could crash at. You were reluctant although you were living alone. By this time, you were sure that this wasn't Haru, for Haru certainly spoke better English.

You were about to reject his request for a place to stay, but you saw his light brown colored eyes were glistening and he looked as if he was about to cry.

You suddenly felt guilty for even thinking about rejecting his request after looking into those eyes, so you accepted it instead.

You had gotten tired of waiting for Haru (He was taking too long!! Maybe he lost his way? XD ~Miki) and had finished your drink. Since you had agreed to let the stranger stay at your home, you got up and proceeded to bring him home.