Mafumafu x Reader 5

Chapter 5

•••••••••••••••

A/N

Yahho minnasan!! It's Miki desu~ yo! Miki is sorry that she hasn't been updating lately desu... owo forgive Miki? (o^^o) Anyways, Miki needs all your help desu! Hiro-kun and I have run out of utaite oneshots to write desu! We need your feedback and suggestions as to which utaite to write about next desu!

We would like you to comment what you think desu! And also! And also! Where we can improve desu! Arigatou desu!

Miki will try her best to write as much as possible desu! And! Aand!! Aaand!!! Hiro-kun has officially died~~~ desu!

Recap:

You looked at the screen and thought to yourself, 'Ah, it's only Baka-Haru' and decided to ignore him for a while.

'Hmph, serves him right for not being punctual!'

---

It was seven in the morning, the day after Haru arrived at the airport (and you weren't there because) and you met Mafumafu and let himstay at your place.

Meanwhile, Haru was getting upset. He thought 'Why?? Why isn't she replying? She often carries her phone around, and even if she didn't notice the screen light up, certainly her new FRIEND must have!'

---Back to you and Mafumafu---

'Nnnnnnnnn...' You let out a slow, lazy groan as you woke up. Glancing at Mafumafu-san who was sleeping peacefully on the floor of your bedroom, you sighed. It was a long day yesterday, with meeting this stranger, him crashing at your house, Haru disappearing and then suddenly appearing again and whatnot.

After a while, Mafumafu-san also woke up. He pointed to you (who happened to be eating a piece of bread) and asked, "Etto...... Bread.... Food?"

Thinking he was hungry, you gave him a piece of bread and a knife to apply some spread. He eagerly took the knife and spread strawberry jam on the bread (aww that's so cuteeee).

When both of you finished your breakfast, you decided to go for a stroll in the nearby park. You pushed Mafumafu-san out of the room so that you could change out of your pajamas into more suitable clothing. He went into the bathroom to change, with the clothes he had brought with him.

Just as you were about to open the door, Mafumafu-san quickly stepped in front of you to hold the door for you. When you saw that, you flushed bright red and your heart started pounding harder in your chest...

---