Mafumafu x Reader 6

Chapter 6

••••••••••••••

A/N

Minnaaaaaaaaaaa Miki fell down and injured herself!! Uwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh //sobs// ITAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OWO Miki is sad desu. Hiro-kun isn't helping by sleeping desu. Www
~Admin Miki

I am sick. I am dead.
~Admin Hiro

See?!? Hiro-kun is sleeping AND HE'S NOT HELPING DESUUUUUUU Miki wants to cry desuuuuuuuu owo
~Admin Miki

I want to cry too. Your voice is irritating me. Stop screaming in my ear. You're so annoying. Shut up.
~Admin Hiro

Recap:

Just as you were about to open the door, Mafumafu-san quickly stepped in front of you to hold the door for you. When you saw that, you flushed bright red and your heart started pounding harder in your chest...

--- At the park ---

Aaahhhh... You thought to yourself. Walking with Mafumafu in the park was like walking a dog. Well, fine. A really good looking, ultra 'ikemen', extremely cool and super curious dog.

Mafumafu glanced around, swiveling his head to stare at every detail in the park. You hit him lightly on the back and laughed, grabbing his hand and running forward. In the midst of all the fun, the both of you did not notice a pair of eyes glaring angrily at you from the bushes...

--- Haru's POV ---

'Grrrrr... How DARE he! No actually, HOW DARE THEY!' Haru half-screamed-half-whispered in annoyance and frustration. How could she go off with that... That INSOLENT man she met barely a week ago?!? How could he take her away?!? He ground his teeth together, promising his 'revenge' against them.

--- Back to you and Mafumafu ---

'Hahaha!' Mafumafu finally let loose a chuckle, quickly doubling over in laughter. 'That was so fun!'

You smiled, glad to see him enjoying himself so much.

You had already returned home with him and it was time for lunch. You whipped up a meal in no time and you guys sat down for lunch.

After lunch, you patted your stomach and sighed in satisfaction. Mafumafu laid down on the sofa and said softly, 'Aah, full. No more hungry. Now sleep.' With that, he rolled over and fell into a deep sleep.

Seeing the serene look on your face, you laid down next to him and also fell asleep, all the while gazing at his face, peaceful and at ease.