Chapter 8

I changed the cover and the name of the book so nobody gets confused!!!

Chapter 8

I saw some fine light skin girl sitting down with a drink in her hand and then Selena squealed. "Hey sister." Selena say.

"Hey." The other woman smile back.

"This is my friend Quan, Quan this is my sister Aretha." She introduce us.

"Nice to meet you." I nod at her and Aretha nod back.

"Nice meeting you too."

"Baby, they didn't have anymore Tequila." I turn to see Lamar. Immediately I got tight, so I charged at him.

"Nigga! What's good!" I yell and punch him in his face. The few drinks he had fell to the ground. The liquor splashed everywhere and the glass shattered.

"What the fuck?" He say. I step back a little and put my fist up he do the same. "What's up nigga, what you tryna do?" He ask bobbing and weaving.

I punch him in his face again causing him to grunt a little. He go to punch me but I dodge, he caught me by surprise with s left hook. "You wanna fuck my bitch while I'm away? Get her pregnant imma fuck you up!" I tell him while going ham in his fucking face. Don't get me wrong He was holding his own but I wasn't the one bleeding in the end.

The bouncers grabbed me by my waist pulling me out the door. I grab a drink from the table and throw it at him, cracking him in his head and I watched as the blood gushed from his skull.

"Bitch!" He yell and throw a chair at me. It hit my knee causing me to grunt.

"Let me go!" I gift the guards. Adrenaline was mad fucking high, I pushed they asses off of me and charged back at Lamar.

He punch me in the face a few times and I grab his throat punching him back. I ignored Selena and Aretha screams, I ignored the club oos and ahhs, I ignored the bouncers trying to break us apart. I ignored all of that while I let my anger off into his face and he did the same to me.

The bouncers finally got me out the club and Selena wasn't too far behind me. I didn't get the chance to get drunk or tipsy— I just wanted to have a peaceful night but fuck it!

"Quan! What the hell is wrong with you?" She ask as she grab my jacket dragging me to the car. "The fucking police are here!" She exclaim. I hope into the car and she speed off. "Hello?!" She yell.

"Sorry man— that nigga Lamar had that shit coming." I say and she sigh.

"Yo, that's mad fucking embarrassing." She say and I grim her.

"I don't give a fuck about that shit." I say honestly and rub over my bruises knuckles.

"You need to care." She push my shoulder. "You could've gotten hurt, what the hell is wrong with you. You have issues." She say and I look over at her.

"Man, take me back to my hotel and shut up." I say.

"Don't talk to me like that— I will beat your ass in this car." She say and I shake my head.

"Sure." I respond chasing her to turn the radio up. I just had so much fucking anger built up inside of me from Jordan cheating, to Jordan getting pregnant by this nigga, me missing a whole year from my son, to Lamar and I's beef, to my dad and mom lying to me all this time; I still haven't told my mama I found out the truth. My dad has been calling me, even Christina; but I'm sure she knew to so she's not on my food side either.

I just want to disappear from it all, but the shit is so fucking hard to leave behind; especially when every time I try I'm never successful.

Selena insisted I allow her to come upstairs to make sure I am alright. I didn't know whether to say yes or no but in a moment like this I need someone to talk to.