Happy Weekavasary! Chapter 28

It had been whole week since Ashley had been here and since our chat about just dating we where getting along like old times. We talked later that night about putting Mondays events behind us and that we officially started on the Tuesday. I even asked her out that evening for a dinner date on the Wednesday evening. Which basically consisted of me putting on my best shirt and trousers and her walking down the  stairs after  twenty minutes of being  fashionably late wearing a fitted black lacy dress, that gave her an ample cleaverage and showed her great legs in a pair of black stilettos. I wont lie that was a hard night for me to get through, not because I was nervous but because Dr Perv was whispering in my ear too, and my cock ached from wanting me to make love to her gorgeous body. But over all it had been great night. 

 She was less fragile around me and didn't always look at me like I was going to jump her bones, though by God,  there had been many times I wanted to believe me. I had retained my former gentlemanly character and had fun doing so. She laughed a lot more with me and we had many late night talks watching crap T.V. and retelling some of  our childhood stories, some funny, some sad and some down right hilarious. I felt I was breaking down her emotional wall again, slowly, but I didn't mind. She let me kiss her good night and cuddle her in bed  but I made it clear to her that's all I wanted to do. I promised I wouldn't sexually terrorise her as I had done before which seemed to appease her and she let me spoon her every night.  I  also began holding her hand whenever I wanted to just to feel closer to her but she had told me straight about anything beyond that was a no go area for now. I was upset, well upset was an understatement,  but I agreed to take things slow because as she said when I tired to full on make out with her one night she pushed me away and said "We are just trying  to date first" I groaned with sexual frustrated but laughed when I saw her raise her eyebrows in mock stern expression  but she smiled too and I totally respected her decision. Not because I wanted to, but because I had to. If I would have had it my way we would have been making love the moment she awoke after I kidnapped her.

Anyway today was a week since we agreed to just date and I had a little surprise for her. Since her arrival I had been expecting a delivery of items from her house, just a few personal pieces I know she would appreciate but I was going to present them to her after our evening meal. I had murder with them over the phone a few days back whilst she went for an afternoon nap but they arrived promptly the following morning whilst she was still asleep thank God.

We had had a lovely day so far, she cooked a builders breakfast and showed me how to flip eggs over easy without me flipping them out the pan. After that I showed her my grandmothers collection of antique China that I kept in the storage loft rooms because as a man I didn' really appreciate it but Ashley was delighted and even insisted that we brought them down to be cleaned and put up to be displayed. I cheekily asked her would she like to showcase them in our own home but she just went pink and put her head down and carried on cleaning them carefully.

After an hour or so of us chatting she then insisted she needed to  tidy up and clean the house and  I couldn' stop her as she shooed me into the kitchen to prepare our evening meal. It was then I had the idea to surprise her with a romantic evening. I couldn't not, she looked so cute running around with the mop bucket and duster with one of my old shirts tied in her hair as a head scarf and a pair of leggings and a baggy pink t-shirt. She looked so adorable and when she bent over to upturn the couch cushions my boner stood straight out. Tonight I would show her my complete gratification for letting me officially date her. I had took out a special vintage white wine and planed on serving it alongside a home made spring vegetable soup, a light salad pasta mix and a strawberry cheesecake for dessert. I would like to have served it on the terrace but I didn't think she was ready to be let put doors yet.

Whilst I was finishing off the last of our meal perparations she had finished hoovering and looked quite exhausted. She had completley blitzed the cabin in record time and even I was dazzled by how clean and tidy the place looked.